"Guys! I have an amazing news!" Ellis yelled.

Yhana grinned as if she knew what it was all about, "Girl, just tell them."

"Okay." Ellis turned to all of us, "So, this weekend, it's our birthday -"

"Oh happy birthday, I'll probably forget by then." Jace smirked.

Ellis slammed her hand on the table, "No you won't! Because..." she spoke, cooling herself, she hates it when people forget her birthday, "We've invited you all to the Alpha's house for a pool party."

"The Alpha's house?" My eyes widened as Jayni repeated what Ellis said.

"Yup!" Ellis grinned.

"The Alpha's house?" Josh muttered, unable to believe this. No one had ever been in the Alpha's house except the Alpha family, so this came as a shock to us.

"The Alpha's house!" Jace said with his mouth open.

"Yes, God dammit, the Alpha's house!" Yhana shouted, looking up briefly from her phone.

"But no one's allowed in there except the Alpha family!" Lacey spoke.

"Well, we thought about it then asked our parents, and after doing the cleaning for a month, it was finally allowed!" Ellis grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Sounds great" Josh cheered.

"I'm in, not got no one with me this weekend anyway." I said, shrugging.

"Ahem" Leo coughed.

"Except from that douche" I said while everyone laughed. Leo glared. "What? Alpha Mason will probably be with you anyway."

"Nope!" Ellis butted in, "He's going to be at the pool party."

"Oh great, can't wait now!" I spoke sarcastically.

Lacey chuckled, "Just ignore him and he'll ignore you."

"Yeah, that's never worked before." I muttered, before something was dumped on my head. Tensing, I saw spaghetti drooping down my face. "WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted. The hall was silenced at my outburst. Snapping my head around, I saw Mason and his group of dogs laughing. Grabbing the pie on my plate, I walked up to him, smiling sweetly.

"Uh, oh" I heard Leo's voice.

"You wouldn't do it, Skater Girl" Mason smirked.

"Wanna bet?" I grinned, raising an eyebrow.

Reaching forward, I slammed the pie in Mason's face. The pack members around gasped at their Alpha being covered in food, but at school, it didn't matter to me.

Someone gasped loudly, "What did you do!" an extremely irritating voice spoke from behind our Alpha. Turning away, I looked to Alexis who already was passing me food. We both lobed it, making it land directly in Kayla's face. A scream erupted from her as she waved her hands around dramatically. Her eyes landed on laughing Alexis and I. Growling lowly, she grabbed some cake from a random person's tray, throwing towards us. Dodging it, I spun around, just in time to see it hit Jace.

Jace grinned, throwing a load of peas and beans in her direction, "FOOD FIGHT!" he yelled.

Soon after, food was being thrown across the canteen from all directions. The geeks and nerds frantically ducked and hid under the tables, trying to stay out of trouble when everyone else was on a full blow food fight.

"See Lacey," I smirk, lobbing some potatoes in Alpha Mason's direction, "Ignoring people doesn't work!"

"Got that!" Lacey yelled back, dodging some cake. I turned around to grabbed some more food until an arm wrapped around my waist. Spinning out of the capturers hold, I look to find Mason with pie in his hand. A small grin plasters my face as snatch some chips from a plate.