"Rae, you were knocked unconscious and had a deep wound to your stomach!"

I fell silent. Was it really that bad? I shrugged and almost fell asleep again until a new voice broke my silence.

"Well," Lacey spoke, Leo by her side, "I was not expecting this!"

My eyes widened as I looked at Mason, "I-It's, uh, not like that!" I gasped.

"Mmhm" Leo grinned. Glaring, I spoke the truth.

"When I was skipping class, I saw rouges from the school roof, Alpha Mason happened to be with me. We went after them and attacked them but I got attack and he saved me" I babbled quickly, watching as a sly smirk printed on my friend and brother's face. Mason laughed slightly. Glaring, I shoved him off the bed, making him land with a thud. Covering my mouth as not to laugh, I watched him glaring at me. "Sorry, Alpha!" I bowed, but laughed as we all did.

--------------------------------------------

It was three days since the incident, my stomach was healed and I was aimlessly walking around school to my next lesson.

"Hey, are you my garden? Because I really dig you" came a laugh from behind. Rolling my eyes, I spun around to see Josh, the bad pun, flirt of the group. He had his usual quiff and Beats around his neck.

"Hey, stranger" I laughed, fist bumping him.

"So, how was that one?"

"Honestly? It was doggish!" we burst out laughing. Josh was a werewolf as well so that joke was pretty ironic.

"Come on, let's go to boring English!" Josh hollered, grabbing my hand as we sped through the door.

"Miss Lewis, Mr Smith, late as usual" came a sigh from our English teacher, Mrs Flort.

"Sorry Ms" we apologised, sitting in our seats, Josh raising an eyebrow at me.

We usually get away with a lot of stuff with Mrs Flort, she's pretty cool.

"So, what have you got to stop me from getting bored this lesson?" I asked, grinning at Josh.

"Stop whaling" he smirked, hinting on the 'whale' joke.

Chuckling, I responded, "I would if this class wasn't so lecturital!"

"Guess what I did this morning" Josh said.

"What?"

"I stepped on a cornflake, now I'm a serial killer" he chuckled.

"Wow, that's so bad" I grinned.

"You got a better one?"

I thought for a minute, "Whoever came up with 'knock knock' jokes should get a 'no bell' prize" Josh laughed.

"Yours wasn't much better!" we both chuckled. We got a warning look from the teacher so we quieted our laughs with a cough.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time, and currently we were all sitting around one of the small hexagon tables. The canteen was pretty normal. The usual older cookers with their hair in buns, tables that were in rows but now randomly everywhere. The group was here, Josh, Leo, Lacey, Benji, Jayni, Alexis, Yhana and Ellis. Jace was sat with us as well but he usually sat with Mason. Jayni was currently sat on Benji's lap, with them being mates, it made them the only ones who had a mate on the table. Rolling my eyes, at Josh and his stupid puns, I turned my attention to Ellis, who squealed excitedly.

Yhana and Ellis were Mason's twin siblings, both of them looked exactly like the Luna with their curly brown hair and bright green eyes, but their personalities were majorly different. Ellis was more girly, wearing skirts that reach her knees, unlike some girls in this school, whereas Yhana was more like Josh- always wearing some headphones, yelling at some type of game on her phone. Yhana wasn't a girly girl, but she would wear a dress or a skirt.