Closure?

"Yo! The movie's starting!," I yelled at Shanya

   "Yo! The movie's starting!," I yelled at Shanya. We were back home, in LA after a week in Hawaii. My favorite movie, The Five Heartbeats, came on MTV and I had to catch it now that it was on.

   "I'm right here!," Shanya she called out, entering the room. Her hair was in those long braids and tied up in a bun.

   "Girl, come on! With them snakes in your head!," I playfully said.

   She sat the giant bowl of popcorn on my lap and snapped, "Fuck you! You wasn't complaining when you was like 'Damn, Shay, you're so tight!' with you're hand running through my braids."

   "Man, whatever," I replied throwing popcorn at her.

   "Alright, you started this war," She yelled back dumping the bowl on my head.

   "You're cleaning all this shit up, too," I said getting up brushing myself off.

   "No, what I am gonna do is turn off this TV and get things popping," she seductively whispered in my ear, getting on top of me, making me hard.

   I leaned back and let her kiss on my neck and seduce me, whispering random things in my ear.

   "Don't start nothing, now," I warned. She started giggling as she pulled me into a long, deep kiss. As soon as I was about to unbuckle my pants, the phone started ringing.

   I carefully pushed her off to answer the phone. "What?!," I answered slightly agitated.

   "I want to talk," a female voice demanded.

   "Bye," I quickly ended the conversation by pressing the end call button.

   "Who was that?," Shanya asked.

   "Uhm, Eric," I lied. In reality, it was Jazz calling me as usual. Ugh, I really have to change my number.

   She looked at me crazy then at the phone. "Ren, we are married. We can't just keep shit from each other. Tell me, please, who was that?," she pleaded.

   "Jazz. It was Jazz," I confessed. Her whole facial expression changed in a matter of seconds.

   "What the fuck did she want? You're married to me. We ain't no Sister Wives. I'm not gonna share MY husband," She snapped.

   "She wanted to talk," I simply explained.

   "And that's exactly what we're gonna do," she snapped getting up.

   "Oh really, are you gonna be civil?," I questioned.

   "Fuck being civil! If she looks at me crazy, she's gonna get popped. If she breathes too hard, she's gonna get popped. If she looks at you any type of way, she's gonna leave without arms and legs," she explained.

   "Nah, you're not gonna my baby in danger," I exclaimed.

   "Whatever, let's go get some rest for tomorrow," Shanya yelled running upstairs. So much for getting some.