Mr. Fuck Up Pt. 2

Last week, Jazz dropped a MAJOR bomb on me

Last week, Jazz dropped a MAJOR bomb on me. She claims she was pregnant. So, I told her to come over and piss on the stick. She was positive.

As soon as she was about to leave, Shanya walks in, thinking the abosolute worst. I really got a lot on my mind. Now, I'm sitting here, alone in this big ass house with no one to hug on.

"Hey Lorenzo," Shanya greets speed walking in with...a new look.

"Don't worry, I'm not staying long. Andre is picking me up for our date," she mentioned flipping her hair.

Immediately, anger filled my body from betrayal from both Dre and Shanya. It's funny how she thinks everything's normal.

"Red or Black," she asked holding up two flannel shirts.

"Shanya-"

"I think I should pick red," she suggested prancing in her closet.

"It wasn't what you thought," I tried to explain.

"He should be pulling up any minute," she muttered to herself.

I huffed trying to prevent myself from snapping. I heard the horn honk letting me know that dre was outside my house, picking up my girl.

"Bye Lorenzo. Do you need me to call Jazz to keep you company? Nah, I think you're good."

I got up and grabbed her wrist. "You not going anywhere with him," I sternly said.

"Are you mad?," she laughed as she walked away.

I know I may be wrong but, damn! It feels good

I know I may be wrong but, damn! It feels good. It's kinda nice to hurt someone that hurt you.

My red sneakers hit the brick driveway as I fluffed out my curls with my hand and got into his new Mercedes.

"Are you ready?," he asked.

I looked to the direction of the house and felt a bad sense.

"Yeah, Dre...let's go," I paused as I pulled the seatbelt over my body.

He took me on a long drive through Crenshaw Blvd. I let the breeze go through my hair as he kept nervously looking at me.

He pulled up at In N' Out Burger, where we were the only one at the drive in.

He ordered for me, his hands were sweaty and he kept stuttering. I laughed, "Look, you don't have to try and be romantic. We are just going on a little "outing." Totally platonic," I explained.

Our food was ready, finally, considering we've been waiting long enough.

As I ate, I saw him from the side of my eye he was sizing me up. I giggled as I turned to see him blushing.

"Yo, why are you sweating me?," I laughed.

"When I'm in front of a beautiful woman, I can't help but smile."

I started blushing at his words. After we were finished eating, he let the seats back and we were just laying back talking.

"I know Ren loves you," he stated out of the blue.

"Well why does he continue to dog me out the way he does?," I asked him.

"I don't know but, if I don't take you home soon, Ren will never talk to me," he said letting the seats up and turning on the engine.

He rode me home, dropping me off in the front. I leaned over and gave him a friendly kiss on his cheek.

"Good night, Shanya."
         _____________________

I looked through all of the mail in the mail room, sorted them and neatly organized it.

As soon as I was about to store them in the file cabinets, Eric shoved me from behind, startling me.

"Damn it, Eric," I playfully hit him and continuing what I was doing.

"You need to take a damn break," he intervened with my concetration.

"After this pile," I said referring to the pile on the floor.

"Break. Now," he said taking over the pile of mail.

I shrugged my shoulders knowing he wasn't gonna budge.

I headed my way to the restroom, having to use it badly.

When I was in the stall, I heard Kim and Jazz walk in. I decided to do a little eavesdropping myself.

"So are you gonna keep it?," what sounded like Kim asked.

"I don't know Kimmie, I don't want it to interfere with my career."

"It's gonna be fine. Did you not say you wanted him for yourself? You need to trap his ass," Kim replied.

My blood became sizzling hot. I held back the tears because I didn't want to cry over a nigga that didn't give a fuck about me.

However, I am gonna cry because I want to kill both of them but I didn't want to lose my job. It took alot of convincing to get this job.

I quickly walked out the bathroom smoothing my hands over my hair.

When I was walking outside, I heard quarreling going on between Ren and Jazz.

"I told you the damn condom broke, but your ass didn't listen."

"Fuck you, anyway I'm keeping this baby!"

I slowly crept around the corner as the tears slipped down my face.

They both stopped talking and stared at me.

"All this denying and lies has to come to this, huh," I said as the tears took over my talking.

"Shay-"

"You cheated on me with a talentless, classless, ugly hoe. You can go with your two, while you wish you still had this dime."

"Good luck, Lorenzo. You'll need it. I just hope you didn't catch VD from this filthy hoe," I laughed walking away.

"Who the fuck do you think your talking to?," Jazz shot.

"Hol' up! I need to grab my camera," Eric yelled running to his office.

"You don't want none of this," I plainly said walking away. This bitch grabbed my hair and tried to drag me.

I quickly turned around busting her in the face. She was bleeding from her mouth. I got on top of her bashing her head into the ground. Before I could kill her, Yella pulled me off of her.

"I got it!," Eric yelled in excitement.

"Lorenzo, you fucked up the day you cheated," I giggled as walked out the building.