L.A. Uprising

"Oh my god! Lorenzo!," I moaned as his tongue was doing wonders

He took his two fingers and lightly played with me driving me crazy.

"Ah fuck!," I yelled throwing my head back.

He brought his head up kissing me on my neck. I stuttered as his cold silver cross chain touched my skin.

His chocolate muscles gripped my body. I traced his veins in his arms as he pumped in and out of me. He gripped my arms pinning me down doggy style.

"S-shit, Lorenzo....I.....cum!," I screamed.

He smiled as he saw my satifying face. He rolled over pulling me with him. "I love you," He told me kissing my forehead. I smoothed my hand over his low cut. My tongue traced over his earlobe, expressing my love for him.

"I love you, too," I smiled pulling out a little bud and some rolling papers.

I passed it to him while I turned on the TV.

They was going on about the Rodney King case.

"Here," Ren said passing the blunt to me. I blew out smoke as I heard the words that started it all.....

"Not Guilty."

Lorenzo sat up taken aback. "Yo, what the fuck?," he yelled before exhaling the smoke.

I slipped on his T-Shirt sitting up hearing this news.

"Oh my God," I proclaimed. All those times of police brutality turned out to be the same. Even with proof, cops can get away with shit.

"Baby, do you know what this means?," he asked me.

"These cops are up for a rude awakening," I finished. I took another puff before passing it to Ren.

He ended up finishing it. "I gotta go," he simply stated putting on his clothes.

"Where are you going? You're really gonna leave me here at a time like this?"

"You'll be alright. I'll be back soon," he said missing my forehead then leaving.

I searched his dresser, looking for the blunts. "Great, there's no more weed," I sighed.

Unfortunately, he didn't return until the next morning.

             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I collected the information from my mother to visit my dad in prison. I don't how long it's been since I've seen him. We've kinda lost contact since I moved out at 18-years-old.

California State Prison. My guts dropped as I got to the Men's Central Prison. Visiting hours had just started.

I waited patiently as moments passed. My father appeared with his usual appearance. I picked up the beige phone that was connected to the wall.

"Shanya," he simply greeted.

"Daddy," I sighed.

He just stared at me. My eyes waiting for him to say something.

"I've been waiting for you. Shanya, I need you to take over the 'family business'," he lowly explained.

"Dad, I simply came to see how your doing, not to talk about me slanging dope for you," I stated raising my voice an octave.

"Lower your damn voice!," he pounded on the glass with no sound coming through.

"Dad, you're gonna get anywhere by screaming at me," I sternly told him.

"Go 'head and leave," he spat slamming the phone, leaving me dumbfounded.

Tears poured down my eyes, dripping down my chin.

            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After the visit, I took a long drive to clear my head. It was now dark and the sound of protesting was going on at 11 p.m. I rode through the city of Los Angeles hearing glass breaking, fires igniting and screams of the people being fed up.

The drive home was intense. It was like my hometown was turning into a protest rally.

Boom! Some angry protestor threw a brick at a police car window.

The police had tackled him down and pistol whipped him until bloody. My eyes opened at the horrific scene.

I look in my glove compartment for the Straight Outta Compton CD on track 2.

Fuck Tha Police blared through my speakers making the windows on my 1990 bmw 325i vibrate.

Graffiti expressed the words of these angry people. I was one of them. Us as a race, were angry at the police brutality in this world.

If it doesn't stop now, it will NEVER stop. Police need to stop killing us!

"Baby!," I yelled bursting through the door. He came out from the front room, meeting me at the front door.

"It's fucking crazy out there!," Ren exclaimed.

"I know! I was out there. Believe it or not you all are the voice of these people!," I told him.

He exhaled deeply. "I mean, the people are angry. It was our reality rap that kicked into these motherfucker's heads."

He pulled me toward him, kissing me.

"I love you. You always hold me down," he realised. Hi hands slowly reached down to my ass.

"That's what homies do," I replied joining him on his offer to go to the bedroom.

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update this book. This was just a filler that I felt was appropriate for what is going on rn with the police brutality.

Anyways Love Ya