Women's Intuition

"It's so nice to see y'all again, foreal," I said while looking on the menu

"No, it's nice to see you. Ever since you got with Ren, you have been incognito," Michelle stated putting her menu down.

"Exactly," Lorraine added on.

I giggled, "I've been working a lot lately, at the record label and all."

"Speaking of, working, how does it feel to work for the Mr. Eric Wright?," Lorraine asked waiting for me to spill tea.

"It has its perks. I'm literally staring stardom in its face everyday. But there were a few bad apples," I mumbled the last part.

"Like?"

"Like, this one guy. He goes by the name of Suge Knight," I continued.

"Wasn't he the body guard for N.W.A back in the day?," Lorraine questioned.

"Mhm, but he came to the front desk asking about Dre. When I told him to speak to Eric, he was cursing his name."

"Damn, but I have peeped that he's been stalking, though," Michelle mentioned.

"Yeah, like at the pool party," Lorraine added smoothing her hands over her pixie cut.

"That's not the only one either. Kim and Jazz from H.W.A."

"Who the fuck is Kim and Jazz?," Michelle asked looking confused.

"From H.W.A," I stated.

"Who?," Lorraine asked laughing.

"Hoes with Attitudes. They're a rap group," I explained.

"Oh, the one hit wonder bitches. But, I didn't know they were still.....a thing. Like eww," Michelle said laughing.

"Lately, Kim-"

"Crooked teeth bitch."

"And Jazz-"

"Manly looking hoe," Michelle kept interrupted.

"Michelle shut up!," Lorraine screamed at her making everyone stare.

"Jazz has been really close to Ren and Kim has been really to Eric," I explained.

"Rewind. Eric has a girlfriend. A beautiful one. Jazz has no business to be all one your man unless-"

"They're sleeping together," Lorraine finished.

I exhaled deeply as a I out two and two together.

"She's has been giving me the side eye lately," I said calmly not trying to let the Compton side out.

"Put the puzzle pieces together:
1. They are getting too close
2. She's giving you the side eye
3. You hit my line first when Lorenzo was out all night," Michelle sassed.

"That wouldn't be me," Lorraine added on.

I threw some money on the table, smoothed out my dress and sashayed toward the taxi.

     _____________________________

As soon as I walked in the house, Jazz walked out. Anger swept through my body. She bumped into me making me drop my clutch.

I exhaled deeply as I walked in my house.

"Bye Lorenzo. Shanya."

"Fuck you," I spat.

I slammed the door in her face running upstairs.

"What the hell is wrong with you," Lorenzo yelled.

I ran in the closet, grabbing my suitcase, and throwing clothes inside.

"You let that bitch in our house! Where I lay my head at!"

"The fuck was I supposed to do. I wasn't gonna leave her outside in the heat," he yelled matching my tone of my voice.

"What was she yapping about? How she wants to get on her knees and suck your-"

"She wanted me to help with her lyrics," he tried to explained. I don't know if that was the truth or it was bullshit, but I didn't want to hear it.

He pinned me to the wall restraining me from hitting him.

I broke free from his grip and decided to calm down. I loved him and that's not gonna change. I am however, not gonna tolerate his cheating.