You Told Them You're Pregnant

Start from the beginning

"WAHHH!! REALLY? IS IT A GIRL OR A BOY? OH! SO WE SHOULD KNOW WHAT CLOTHES TO BUY! OH AND THEN WHAT WILL WE NAME HIM OR HER? IF ITS A BOY YOU CAN NAME IT AFTER ME SO HE'LL BE HANDSOME LIKE ME THEN I CAN MAKE HIM A MODEL TOO! THEN--"

"I was joking." - you said as you cut him off with his unexpected response. His smile disappeared quickly.

"WAHH! COME ON (FIRST NAME)CCHI. LET'S GET YOU PREGNANT!" - he said as he grab ylur hand.

"What the hell Ryōta?!" - you said as you slapped his hand.

"That hurts." - he said as he fake cry. You rolled your eyes at him.

Midorima

You were telling Midorima about a lucky item shop you found on your way home yesterday but he doesn't seem to hear you, which annoyed you.

In revenge, you thought of a plan to get his attention.

"Shin-chan~." - you called out but no answer.

"Shin-chan~" - still no answer you pouted.

"SHIN-CHAN!!" - you called out angrily. He jumped in surprised.

"What is it nanodayo?" - he said keeping yourself from laughing since his reaction was already funny.

You breathe deeply, "I'm pregnant." - you said.

"WHAT?!" - he said surprised that his glasses almost fell but pushed it back.

"You heard me." - you said keeping your act.

He still looks at you wide eyes. "But we haven't done it yet." - he said which made you grin a bit.

"Yet? So yoy plan to?" - you asked smirking. He blushes as he realized what he said.

He opened his mouth but didn't say anything so you tap his shoulder, "Just tell me when, and I'll be there." - you said jokingly. "And I was just kidding about me being pregnant." - you said