m.f.a.t. 19

TODAY 6:19pm

(f/n)-chan
how was the first day??

Me
well, we beat the first two teams. one of them had a guy who was 201cm tall and hinata destroyed them!

(f/n)-chan
congrats!! i knew you could do it! so who are you facing tomorrow??

Me
this really strong team called wakunan. there's this guy on the team who has his whole family in the stands and they're really fucking annoying

(f/n)-chan
i know you'll beat them! you're a strong team, what with hinata and kageyama's freak quick, daichi's amazing receives and of course your rolling thunder 😉

Me
i swear i'm gonna rolling thunder them so bad
i'm gonna do it just for you

(f/n)-chan
go on then, i'll be thinking of you baby ❤️

Me
(f/n)-chan, can i tell you something?

(f/n)-chan
what's up??

Me
i'm jealous of people who get to see you everyday

(f/n)-chan
don't be jealous, babe. you'll be one of them one day ❤️

"Noya-san, what's wrong?" Tanaka asked, looking over at his friend who was sniffling from next to him.

Nishinoya just stood up and threw his phone down onto the seat before storming off elsewhere with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Nishinoya!" Tanaka called after the teary-eyed boy, standing up to go after him, but Sugawara grabbed his sleeve.

"Guys, look," Daichi said, carefully picking up Nishinoya's - now cracked - phone.

Through the cracks in the screen, he could see the conversation Nishinoya was having with (f/n).

"Oh," was all Tanaka said as he sunk back into his seat and stared at the messages.

"He misses her so much," Asahi said, sounding a little surprised.

Everyone was taken aback by Nishinoya's sudden outburst. Usually, he was the one to cheer everyone up and keep the team together. He was like the glue that could fix everyone but himself. But everyone had noticed Nishinoya seeming a bit down over the past few days, antsy, even. They just never suspected it would be over (f/n).

But then again, nobody really knew how much she meant to him.

"I'm gonna message her," Sugawara suddenly piped up, snatching the phone off of Daichi and pulling out his own.

"Wait, what?" The brunette asked, leaning over the back of the seat to see what Sugawara was doing.

"I'm gonna message her and tell her to get her butt over here because her boyfriend needs her," Sugawara elaborated, typing in (f/n's) snapchat username and adding her.

"Suga, she lives all the way in (home country), how are we going to get her all the way out to Japan?" Tanaka asked, watching as the silver-haired boy's thumbs tapped the screen rapidly.

"My uncle," he mumbled, his eyes focused in the screen.

"Eh?!" Tanaka, Daichi and Asahi all shrieked in unison.

"My uncle works for one of those holiday booking sites. I can get him to send (f/n) tickets to Japan," Sugawara explained.

"It's a good idea but what if it doesn't work?" Daichi asked, looking over to Tanaka and Asahi who looked back at the brunette with kind of worried looks on their faces.

"It has to" Sugawara insisted. "Think of all the times Noya has made us feel better when we mess up in volleyball. He always shows us the best side of what we do, so the least we could do is try to make him happy! I know that she cares about Nishinoya enough to take this opportunity, just look at their conversations!"

The other three looked down at Nishinoya's cracked phone screen and all sighed. The evidence was there, and it was enough to prove that both Nishinoya and (f/n) loved eachother.

"Alright," Daichi nodded, looking up into Sugawara's brown eyes. "Let's do this."

***

i know, i know, i probably missed out a few teams that the karasuno team played and i'm sorry