m.f.a.t. 10

Ever since (f/n) and Nishinoya had exchanged pictures, they both began posting pictures of themselves on their stories a lot more often, Nishinoya getting high off of the filters and sometimes using them on other people - probably his volleyball teammates.

(f/n) noticed Nishinoya posting more on his snapchat while he was at volleyball practice, and it made her realise that he must've been really serious about the sport. He had told her that he had a tournament coming up soon, and that he would have to practice really hard for them.

Of course, (f/n) took a hint and left Nishinoya be until he usually snapped her after practice, but today he snapped her during practice, which definitely wasn't uncommon, she just wasn't expecting it.

Nevertheless, she opened the snap to see a big group selfie of twelve boys, all of them smiling brightly apart from two who looked really miserable - one with blonde hair, glasses and a really long neck while the other had raven hair and really dark blue eyes.

Nishinoya was at the front of the selfie, the filtered flower crowns on all of the players making the picture even more adorable. But, before she took a screenshot, something caught her eye.

Noticing she only had about two seconds left, (f/n) quickly took a screenshot and went straight to her gallery to see what she had missed.

All it was was a piece of text of Nishinoya's t-shirt, but it peaked her interest.

Match for a thousand.

(f/n) decided it would be best to ask Nishinoya about his t-shirt after he was done with practice, but something about the phrase "match for a thousand" made her feel uneasy, on edge even.

But hey, for all she knew, it could've been a popular Japanese saying that she wasn't familiar with, that possibility putting the girl's mind at ease for a few hours until Nishinoya messaged her.

***

i have no regretsalso i can just imagine noya taking a mug shot of asahi and putting the dog filter on him and i let out the ugliest snort

i have no regrets
also i can just imagine noya taking a mug shot of asahi and putting the dog filter on him and i let out the ugliest snort