m.f.a.t. 5

Me
eww, you're so cheesy. is talking to me really that entertaining?? 😂

On the outside, (f/n) may have seemed calm, but on the inside she was freaking out. She thought it was so scary to become this attached to someone after talking to them for only a day, but her's and Nishinoya's chats were different.

He was different.

Comparing Nishinoya to her friends in real life, (f/n) could already safely say that she preferred Nishinoya. No offence to her real life friends; she knew talking to strangers was dangerous, but Nishinoya didn't seem like a stranger.

He was so down to earth and straightforward. (f/n) felt comfortable around him, more so than her real life friends, and she knew that he was only one tap away if she needed him.

It might've even been an understatement to say that (f/n) had a crush on Nishinoya. People believed in love at first sight, so why not believe in love at first type? After all, it was 2016...

Nishinoya 😜
of course! talking to you is so much fun because you get me - at least more than my friends in real life do. get this, one of them said to me today that you could be lying about who you are!

(f/n) felt a strong pang of sadness in her heart as she typed the next message.

Me
you don't believe i'm lying, do you??

Nishinoya 😜
no, of course not! i believe you're real, (f/n)-chan!

Me
omg, you make it sound like i'm a robot 😂

Nishinoya 😜
beep boop, i am a robot

Me
oMG stop i'm crYIng 😂

Suddenly, all of the doubts that (f/n) had were gone - replaced with reassurance and elation. She felt like the whole world had just been lifted off of her shoulders, and that there was only her and Nishinoya living in their own little bubble.

It was such a great feeling, having someone there who could take your mind off of the bad things so quickly, and suddenly turn a bad day into a good day. It was amazing...

Nishinoya 😜
ooh, (f/n)-chan, let's play a game!

Me
ok, what game??

Nishinoya 😜
would you rather

Me
oh i love this game! 😄

Nishinoya 😜
ok you go first

Me
shit ok
um...
would you rather run someone over or get run over??

Nishinoya 😜
what kind of question is that? 😂 run someone over

Me
oh well aren't you charming 😂

Nishinoya 😜
ok would you rather eat your own hand or eat a loved one's eye?

Me
wtf noya
it depends on who the loved one is

Nishinoya 😜
your brother/sister

Me
oh well then hell yeah

Nishinoya 😜
you're the best sister ever 😂

Me
i try
ok would you rather be in a wheelchair but be able to have children or be able to walk but not be able to have children??

Nishinoya 😜
wheelchair

Me
seriously??

Nishinoya 😜
heck yes i'd love to have children

Me
adopt??

Nishinoya 😜
nah, i want my own little nishinoyas running around

Me
rip the mother 😂

Nishinoya 😜
ok back to the game
would you rather be in a close distance relationship where everything is easy and right there waiting for you or be in a long distance relationship where you can't hold the other person in your arms so you hold them in your heart until you meet them and all the hard work pays off?

Me
long distance relationship

***

i'm getting into this story way too much whoops

also, longest chapter so far, whoop whoop