m.f.a.t. 1

'Added Me'

Nishinoya 😜
rollingthunder
ADDED YOU BY USERNAME

Hesitantly, (f/n) pressed the plus sign next to Nishinoya's name and watched as it turned into a tick, thus declaring she had added him back.

She wasn't really sure what to think about how this Nishinoya had gotten her snapchat username, but after looking at his story, it didn't really bother her too much.

He looked like a nice guy.

***

A few hours later, (f/n) found herself laying on her bed sprawled out over the covers with her phone in her hand.

Boredom really was the worst and she swore if she didn't find a cure for it soon, she would end up running down her phone's battery life.

Huffing, (f/n) rolled onto her stomach and opened snapchat, cursing herself for thinking anyone would be awake at such a late hour on a school night.

But nonetheless, she posted a three second snap of her duvet cover illuminated by the flash on her camera with the caption "popup 💬" on her story, and it wasn't long before she got a message.

Nishinoya 😜 sent you a snap!

Surprised that someone was actually awake at one in the morning, (f/n) sat up on her bed and crossed her legs, opening up the snap Nishinoya had sent her.

All it was was a black screen with the word "hey" written in bold letters, followed by a 😅 emoji, but it was enough to make the girl smile.

***

lmao this was probably inaccurate af