67 Roman // I need some help!

Ok so there will be a short one shot in this part but it is mainly a big AN.

SO EVERYONE WHO CAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ AND COMMENT ON WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY. I'm begging you, guys, I really really really would appreciate this if you'd all take the time to read and give me your opinion in the comments.

1- I don't know whether anyone remembers this but I used to have a book solely used for updates on multiple stories, ANs, etc.
Anyway it ended up being pretty useless since I didn't post on it often, not many people read it, wasted effort, yada yada. But now that I have more followers and people who I talk with on Wattpad, more friends, I'm beginning to think it might be of more use this time.
So my question is, would it be worth the trouble to try this idea again, or should I wait till there are more people willing to read it? Will anyone save it to their libraries? Or would you rather that I just post ANs at the beginning of chapters as I am doing now?

2- OfficialBookOwl and I are planning a new Percy Jackson fanfiction together that I will be writing. It was their idea originally and we both worked on the plot to make it better. I'm sure you all know the whole "Percy joins the hunt" idea. There are quite a few stories about it. We have decided to do the same thing with Nico, but don't worry it's not NicoxArtemis at all! That will be out before the end of the summer for sure, and it will only be 10 chapters with each one being about 4K words, so pretty long. I hope some of you will read it!

3- Ok so for the upcoming fairytail fanfic, the main theme will be Lyon x oc. And now most of you are probably groaning, thinking it will be the average, overpowered oc who desperately fails at avoiding the cocky but passionate love interest. BUT NOT THIS TIME. I have spent many hours planning this out and it will be completely different than any other fairytail fanfic you have read before, this I promise you. I'm just prying you'll trust me and give it a chance.

4-Finally, tell me which pjo couple/character you'd like to see more of in future chapters please!

___________________________

I've finally gotten the courage to ask Annabeth on a date. Don't get me wrong, I've always known she will say yes, I'm attractive and insanely intelligent like she is.  It's just that I'm not good with words at all. But for worry, I have the whole conversation planned out. There's no doubt in my mind she'll fall head over heels for me within the first few dates.

"Hey, Annabeth!" I call out to her across the hall and she turns around looking confused, though her mouth breaks into a grin when she sees it's me. Of course that's how she'd react, this is going to be sooo easy.

"Oh, hi Roman!" She says pleasantly and I grin back at her. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing, just getting ready to go home, you too?" She asks and I nod. It may seem obvious to you, but Annabeth and I have often stayed after school to get a project done early or to complete something else.

"Same here. And hey, I already think I know the answer to this question, but wanna go see a movie with me later?" I ask, leaning against her locker. Confidence is key, that's all I need in order to get what I want, well besides my intelligence and good looks.
But what she says next isn't what I expect at all.

"Actually I have a boyfriend. Sorry." She responds with a grimace, though he doesn't sound very sorry at all. Before I can even read the is walking away, her binder tucked under one arm and the other shoved intolerance the pocket of her jeans. She doesn't even look back once.

I need considered this! This shouldn't be happening to me! What did I do to deserve this?!

She has a... Boyfriend?