'42' Declan P2

Some of you may remember Declan's chapter but if you don't, he was Annabeth's cousin who came over and was being introduced to the demigods in a very weird way. This kind of continues on from that chapter. this is short but you guys deserved something.

LATER THAT EVENING...

"I won again, ha!" Says Annabeth proudly and Jason groans with frustration. We had already gone through our third round of monopoly and Annabeth had won all three! I knew my cousin was smart but not this good!

"Can we go do something else? Something fun and rebellious!?" I ask excitedly but the I frown and look at Annabeth, she doesn't seem to into that sort of things...

"That is a great idea! meet me at the front door, I'll go and make up a cover story for my parents!" She giggles and my mouth drops open as she runs into the kitchen. I turn to Percy and the others who are talking excitedly.

"I had no idea Annabeth liked doing these type of things!" I exclaim and Percy grins.

"Annabeth? Of course she is, we do dangerous things all of the time!: Percy chuckles like he knows something I don't. We all quietly exit the house as not to disturb the adults and then brake into a run, giggling and laughing. We stayed out for a long time, ding dong ditching, playing games such as truth or dare, shouting from the tops of fences or hills and at exactly 12:00, we set off a brilliant set of fireworks that we had previously bought. The explosions of blue, green, red and gold had us speechless, gazing up at the sky. Secrets were spilled, stories told, things remembered and memories made. All in all, it was the best night of my life.