•48• Riley

Hey I'm back from camp so I can now continue writing! Woooo! The main character (Riley) is named after a new friend that I met at camp. He will also have the same personality and Riley actually has ADHD do it works perfectly! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Percy's POV
As I'm running I accidentally crash into one of my best friends, Jason. We both go crashing to the ground. I get of of him and help him up saying "sorry bro" with a sheepish grin. He just waves it off and raises his eyebrows.
"It's cool. But why are you running exactly?" He asks and I remember why I was so excited.

"We got a new camper. I just helped him get through the border, he is a son of Iris so Butch is giving him a tour right now. Jason just nods thoughtfully and says "Cool." I feel as if my head is about to explode.

"Cool? That's it? Do you know what this means? Night games are coming up any day now." You see we have this new thing called night games. Every time we get a new camper we play them. Anywhere from ten thirty to twelve thirty, the conch horn blows and wakes everyone up. The harpies know not to eat us on these nights. But we have not idea exactly what night or time they start. We then all head down to the amphitheatre where Chiron the game (which usually ends up being something similar to capture the flag) and then we have to play in pitch black, all throughout camp. They are really fun, everyone looks forward to them. I can't wait until we have one to celebrate Riley's first time at camp!

Riley's POV
So apparently my mother the Greek goddess of rainbows, Iris. Which I guess makes sense. My dad owns this little antique shop with all kinds of art and handmade items. He said that she had stopped by to just look on a few different occasions before he talked to her. I really like my new half siblings, Butch and Jessica, and Ronny. There are two others that I ant remember the names of yet. The food it also great at camp, since you get to eat anything you want. Training starts tomorrow, I chose a sword as my weapon. Oh well o better get some sleep now. It's roughly eleven and I am tired. I feel myself slowly drifting off into the deep sleep.

Sorry I need to sleep I'm exhausted, part 2 and the Nico fanfic will both come down.