68 Levi

It's oddly cold for New York, the coldest we've had for quite a while actually. I shiver as I pull up my winter coat, and push my glove covered hands deeper into the warm front pockets. I can't help but grimace as I look down at my boots, covered in dirty snow. That's the first thing you should know about me, I can't stand anything messy.

I pass by a group of foreigners, and the only reason I can tell that they are foreigners is from their amazed expressions as they gaze up at the many skyscrapers, wondering exactly how tall they are. That's probably my favorite part about living here; you see I'm embarrassingly short, and the fact that I'm just over thirty years old but see eye to eye with a thirteen year old doesn't exactly help. But living here, with all these humongous buildings, well let's just say no one seems so tall anymore, not even my idiot of a boyfriend.

What the hell-?

Just up ahead of me, I see a Hispanic boy who looks to be about eighteen sitting in the middle of a park bench. Surrounding him are seven others, who I'm guessing are his friends and girlfriend. And what's weirdest is they're all hugging him while shivering from the cold. Well, the boy in the middle doesn't seem cold at all actually. It almost looks as if he's... glowing?

"I know you love me guys, but I never thought you liked me this much!" He says with a cheeky grin and a tall, muscular Asian guy rolls his eyes with great annoyance before responding. "Shut up Valdez. I just don't want to freeze to death, got it?"

"Sure... whatever you say." Valdez smirks victoriously. But other than that, nothing else is said. I continue to walk past the odd group, trying to make my way back to my apartment before my fingers freeze off.

"Tch. Weird teenagers."

_______________________________________________

P.S. If anyone stopped at some point during this one-shot to think: "Wait, is that the Levi I think it is?"

Well I'll let you decide that one. (;