•24• Gods in Highschool

Hey guys! Quick note here! In the chapter with Frazel and Nico, quite a few of you have commented about the statement that Hazel had kissed Nico on the cheek. I don't really know if you guys were mad at the mortal for thinking that they were a couple or weirded out that I wrote that but if you found that weird, than my apologies! I did not mean to make it sound that way. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! Sorry it took me super long to update! I'll make up for it! Thanks -Rhea

3rd Person POV

Nothing could be heard inside the throne room except for Zeus' booming voice. Twenty-three people stood inside the throne room, fourteen gods, one immortal girl and eight demigods...

"Nico di Angelo! The god of endurance, hardships and shadows!"

"Hazel Levesque! The goddess of adapting, gold, second chances, positivity and illusions!"

"Frank Zhang! The god of strength, determination, trust and transformation!"

"Leo Valdez! The god of defiance, hard work, dragons, philosophers and mechanical creatures!"

"Piper McLean! The goddess of speeches, raw beauty, voices, understanding and as requested... Vegans!"

"Jason Grace! The god of flight, praetorship and teamwork!"

"Annabeth Chase! The goddess of designs, strategizing, architecture and willpower!"

"Percy Jackson! The god of accomplishment, loyalty, hope, tides, swordsmanship and as requested... sass and everything blue!"

The newly proclaimed gods finally stood as the Olympians, Hades, Hestia and Calypso cheered around them. The seven of the great prophecy were finally being rewarded, and with far greater gifts than new weapons or important titles. No, they and Nico di Angelo had just become immortal, gods.

Calypso had remained immortal even after she left Ogygia, so she and Leo could now be together for all eternity, the same goes for our other favorite couples. Frazel, Jasper and of course, Percabeth! Other heroes had been made immortal as well, not gods, but they would live forever nevertheless. These were heroes such as Reyna Ramirez Arellano, Lou Ellen, Travis and Connar Stoll, Katie Gardener, Chris Rodriguez, Clarisse la Rue, Lilian Green and Will Solace.

So 17 people were made immortal that day, yeah, I guess you could say that it was kind of a big event! The celebration or party, had lasted for four days, only stopping because the new gods had a ah, mission they had to take care of. Yep, they had to go to high school for their "senior year".

And none of them were happy about it... Not even Annabeth.

<><><>

Now the eighteen immortals are entering their new home. "Heroes Manor" stands above them tall and proud, it's walls gleaming of expensive marble. It was built and planned by the Olympians themselves, designed to look like an Ancient Greek temple of even like Olympus, massive columns included!

Percy grins as he opens the door, the others come in right after him and the marvel at the sight. This palace has it all, a spiral staircase, library, pool, battle arena and is fire, water and electric proof for their convenience! Leo immediately jumps onto the couch and flicks on the tv, clicking on the movie menu. There he discovers that he can watch ANY movie simply by typing in the name! He grins and relaxes into the couch a bit more, Calypso joining him.

The others have all wandered somewhere else in the house except for Percy and Annabeth. Still smiling, Percy looks behind him to meet the gaze of his girlfriend and says.

"I could so get used to this."

Don't worry guys the highschool part will be posted tonight like really soon so yeah! And oh my gods guys 10k reads!!!!!!! I love you guys so much thanks for sticking with me, your votes and comments actually make my day so thanks a bunch!!!! :D Also I need ideas for Ch. 26-29 If you guys even want to like send me in a demigod/mortal of yourself for me to use I would love that! Comment ideas please my kind folks!