•18• Mac

"MOTHER OF ZEUS!!!!"

What the hell was that?! I think to myself. Then I start to worry, someone might be hurt!

Let me introduce myself, I'm Mac! A guy, if you're wondering... I am sixteen and super into skiing. Currently, I am checking out this mountain in Canada called "Sunshine Village" or something like that, it is just a little ways away from Banff, if that helps at all. I am very proud to have come here, it is AMAZING!

Back to the task at hand! I was just hitting a small jump when I heard the scream. I can tell that it is a guy, probably a younger man though. I decide to see if they are okay so I cut through some trees in search for him, panic and determination in my eyes. I get out of the bush and stop next to a small group if people, two girls and three boys.

One of the girls looks African-American with golden eyes. Beside her is a tall Asian guy and a shorter guy with a big tuque and hints of a beard.

The other girl is bent over someone, probably the guy who screamed I think. I take off my skis and kneel down. The fallen guy has black hair, maybe a few years older than me.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"I fell." He responds bluntly, with a grunt of pain. The only thing I can think of to say is

"So you called for Rhea?" (Hehe, that's my name :))

He ignores my question and raises his eyebrows.

"I see you know a bit of Greek mythology." He says and I nod. It is a cool subject, I'm not ashamed to know about it! For a few minutes, everyone is silent. I watch as the girl, who I learn is Annabeth feeds him chunks of what looks like brownie, and the other girl passes him a canteen.

He drinks and eats and within a few minutes, he seems to be feeling fine again! I do not question the strange drink and food, instead I bid them goodbye and watch as they take off down the mountain.

Girls: Annabeth + Hazel
Boys: Percy + Grover + Frank

Hello my wonderful readers! There are two things that you guys can do that would really make my day!

1. Comment on this chapter what you want for future parts. You can explain a character that you want to be a future mortal/demigod. You can tell me all about them or simply just a name you want me to use. Or describe a situation you would like me to use.
2. Read my other story "The Unjust" it is not a fan fiction and it would mean a lot to me!

Please Please Please do these two things for me! I'm not holding you to anything but it would help a lot!
For all those that plan to help me with these two things, cookies for you!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪