BLEACH: KUCHIKI BYAKUYA

Start from the beginning

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

The arrogant one is you, Espada. But rest at ease. The reason for your loss is not due to that arrogance. It is simply due to a difference in power. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

You and I...our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens. ...Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded my left leg, and yet even then I have not nearly lowered myself to your level. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

It is a thousand years too early... for you to become worthy enough to die by my Bankai. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Well done. That time, your fang definitely touched me. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Be proud as someone who, after being struck by this power, is still able to retain the shape of a body. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Your blade will never be able to touch me. Ever. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Put away your sword and you shall live...unless you're still dreaming about defeating me. Did you forget, or did it just never occur to you...that I have Bankai as well? 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

That's not possible. With your ability, you couldn't even make one of my knees touch the ground. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

The Kuchiki clan is one of the four noble houses. We must set the standard for all shinigami. If we do not abide by the code...then who will uphold it? 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

No choice, then. Before you become intoxicated by your own power, I shall show you a decisive power gap that you could not overcome in a millennium of struggle. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Are you telling me to exploit an opening for the likes of you? Do not speak out of your league, boy. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Disappear. My sword does not exist to crush insects like you. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Scatter, Senbonzakura. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

You're slow, even when you're falling. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Kurosaki Ichigo, my sword has been broken by your freedom of spirit. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

This twisted spritual pressure... that white mask... Are you a Hollow? 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory. 

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach) 

As you pass into the next life feel honored that you have perished by my bankai.                          

~Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)