Chapter 1

Marinette POV

I've had my phone for 3 years already and still no reply from my soulmate, I message him things everyday and hopefully what I message him makes him smile if he even has a phone.

"Hey Mari any reply from your soulmate yet?" One of my best friends Alya walks up to me wrapping her arm around my neck but I just shake my head tears welling in my eyes. "Come on girl don't cry, I'm sure who ever he is doesn't know what he's missing." I hug her and she rubs my back as Adrien gets tackled by Chloe like usual.

"ADRIKINS! DID YOU GET MY SOULMATE MESSAGE LAST NIGHT!?" I watched as she pounced on him and he shook his head since his dad doesn't let him have a phone possibly to keep him from meeting his soulmate.

"Chloe for the 50 millionth time I don't have a phone and if I did I sure as heck would not be YOUR soulmate." Chloe pouts and Adrien removes her from his arm walking over to me Alya and Nino, I hear Nino and Adrien talking behind me and I listen a bit, "I'm guessing she still hasn't gotten a response?" I let go of Alya looking back at the boys sitting down on the bench that's right behind me.

"Nope, it's weird that her soulmate has ignored her for three years, well it's either he ignores her or He just doesn't have a phone." I feel Adrien sit next to me and hugs my shoulders and I lay my head against his chest since I've known him for years it isn't awkward at all.

"Don't worry Mari, whoever he is he has to be the luckiest guy in the world he just doesn't know how lucky he is." I nod my head and he squeezes my shoulders and I think about if Adrien was possibly my soulmate, since he doesn't have a phone and his dad won't let him get one.

"Adrien why don't you just go but a phone? I mean you are filthy rich, not like it would be that expensive." I look at Alya and she smirks. "Also you would be able to start searching for your soulmate." I feel his hold on me loosen and his arm is just laying losely along the back of the bench.

"Nathalie says I get texts from my soulmate all the time on the phone that my mom was going to give to me for my 15th birthday, but my dad refuses to give it to me, plus if I were going to get a phone that would mean that the texts would start coming to me instead of Nathalie and my father, and they would in the end find out that I got a new phone." I nod my head knowing how strict Adrien's dad can be and they just continue to stare at us in the position me and him are in.

"With how you and Mari are sitting people might start to think that you and her are soul mates and are just hiding it from the world." My face heats up and I look up at Adrien and his is red too.

"Hah! Them soulmates!? Good joke." Chloe laughs at us and I stand walking into the school my fists clenched not like I wasn't already upset about my soulmate not replying for 3 years Chloe just had to add onto the pain.

It wasn't impossible that Adrien could possibly be my soulmate but he has never even seen a message from his soulmate and if Chloe was his soulmate then I would feel terrible for him, ending up with such a terrible person like her.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng? Is something the matter your never 20 minutes early to class." Miss Bustier asked as she sat next to me and tears started flowing naturally from my eyes.

"N-No I'm fine just a bit upset that's all." She hugs me and takes me out off the classroom to talk to me alone.

"Marinette if you were just a bit upset then you wouldn't have burst into tears as soon as you got in the classroom." I shake my head and struggle to remove the tears from my face.

"I-It's n-nothing...it's just that my soulmate hasn't responded and I'm afraid that he's never going to respond." She hugs me again and offers to call and have my parents come pick me up but I shake my head wanting to spend time with my friends.

"Marinette if you need to leave class at any time just tell me and you can go to the restroom and be alone and I won't write you up, I know how hard it must be not knowing who your soulmate is or if they'll ever respond." I nod my head and we both walk back into the classroom and I lay my head down and start trying to get my breathing under control.

I look down at my phone and see I have one notification.