12

Grell's POV:

I'm so happy ___-Chan said yes!! Everything went exactly as planned. I can't wait for work tomorrow!

But I'm really mad at Sebastian and Ciel for what they did yesterday... What if ___-Chan took that the wrong way? She probably would of never talked to me again. Even worse, she probably would of went back to her depressed state. And that was scary... I never want that to happen again...

What got me even more pissed off was what ___-Chan told me about Ronald. Whats his deal?! Ugh! I will make sure he never does anything like that again... What makes him think he can treat my girlfriend like that?! You know what, I think he likes my precious ___-Chan. Well I can't blame him... She is pretty hot... Oh I even blush thinking about her! I'm gonna go fix Ronald... I'm gonna teach him a lesson. I don't care if I'm a reaper, I can be a teacher if I wanna!

~~Time skip to go find Ronald...~~

I finally found Ronald and boy let me tell you... When I saw him I wanted to beat the crap out of him! And I think when he saw me he wanted to beat the crap out of me as well. But I would beat him before he even would get to lay a finger on me!

"Ronald Knox what have you done to my girlfriend?!"

Ronald's POV:

"Ronald Knox what have you done to my girlfriend?!"

Girlfriend?! I guess there officially dating... There goes my chances with ___... Well like I even had any in the first place...

But even if they're dating I still will beat the crap out of Grell if he does anything to ___... But I guess since he came running to me it was probably about ___. I actually kinda regret saying what I said the other day. I shouldn't be talking about Grell doing something bad when I just did something bad myself!

"Listen Grell before you start yelling about me saying what I said to your girlfriend, congratulations...! Ha ha ha..."

Oops... I think I made thing worse...

"Thanks! And she's mine back off! And for your information you hurt my love ___-Chan! Why would you say something like that when she just came out of the hospital?!"

"Ugh why would I want your girlfriend? She's ugly..."

Ok now I'm just plain out lying to myself and Grell.

"For your information ___-Chan is very very hot! Your very blind you know that?"

"Well since your such an idiot Grell, let me remind you were both grim reapers and we're both blind as bats dummy!"

Ok I wasn't lying there. 

"Oh yeah that's right... But still why would you say such a thing Ronald?! And you call me an idiot!"

He's a red headed idiot.

"Because you are an idiot. And it's freedom of speech, I can say whatever I wanna say."

"You know what Ronald? Just because this country is freedom of speech doesn't mean you get to go saying cruel things to people! Especially girls! You know girls are very fragile people!"

"You shouldn't be talking! You almost caused you precious '___-Chan' to commit suicide! You have broken her heart many times! And this is only my first so back off!"