7

Grell's POV:

What have I done...

I can't believe it...

I almost caused someone to die! The worst part is that person was my friend! My best friend! And maybe my lowkey lover...

Yeah maybe I am catching feelings... Or maybe these are feelings I never realized that I had before...

Now that I think about it, ___-Chan has always treated me right no matter what I did to her... She only lost it at the end because she couldn't handle it anymore... She couldn't handle me being such a jerk to her anymore... She has every right for her to yell at me... I definitely deserve it...

You know what, I'm not gonna lie to myself anymore... I like ___-Chan... Wait no... I LOVE ___-Chan... Screw Bassy...

And I promise myself, I WILL make it up to ___-Chan...

And I know just exactly how to do it...

Also now that I realize it, ___ makes me feel a certain way no one can make me feel... Like I kinda get a little happy when I'm with her and I feel like I'm in a better mood when she's around. Well I think everyone is in a better mood when she is around...

I guess I don't know what I have been missing out on this whole time...

And to be honest what do I see in that demon...?

Maybe she was a little jealous of me liking Sebastian but I promise I won't make her feel jealous or insecure about herself anymore. And for sure I won't treat her like Sebastian always treated me...

Like I was saying before, I have been missing out on a lot...

___-Chan is drop dead gorgeous! Like when you see the beauty, you wanna just kiss her all up! She's just so beautiful! Her beautiful (e/c) eyes brighten up the night sky, her smile is just pure perfection, her stunning beautiful long (h/c) hair. Clearly I have been missing out on a whole lot...

She reminds me of the song Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Now whenever I hear that song, I will always think of ___-Chan...

"Oh ___-Chan...! I promise I will make absolutely everything up to you darling!"

So first things first. I need to visit the Phantomhive Manor one last time. And I was going to apologize to Sebastian, not make love to him.

~~Time skip over to the Phantomhive Manor~~

As I arrived at the Phantomhive Manor I rushed over to the door because I wanted to get this over with fast and I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to get a hold of Sebastian.

I heard Lord Ciel order for Sebastian to open the door. And then Sebastian went and opened the door of course with an annoyed look on his face because he had to deal with me again. But little did he know this would be the last time he'd have to worry about me visiting the Manor again.

"Hello once again Grell..."

"Hello Sebastian."

"Thank you for calling me by my real name for once Grell."

"I've came her to tell you I won't ever be visiting this manor ever again. I do not have a liking to you anymore. I have feel in love with my beautiful partner."

"It's about time. I wish you well Grell. Goodbye."

"Bye..."

Finally got that over with...

Now I do have quite a few surprises up my sleeve for my dear ___-Chan...

I hope she will enjoy it...

Now what I plan on doing is fixing up her house, getting her  a lot of flowers, (and when I say that I mean a bunch of red roses) then I will proceed to go to the hospital and give her the roses, from there I will apologize for everything I've caused, admit my feelings to her, then to top it off I will ask her on a date! If she says yes, we will be going to a fancy restaurant of course I will pay because the man has to pay, then get ice-cream, and after ice-cream I plan on taking her to this beautiful pond I found. But of course this date thing will only happen if ___-Chan says yes to my date I have planned...

I pray to the Lord of the Shinigamis that she says yes...