10

Ok guys before I start I'd like to thank everyone for reading my book and voting and commenting! I really appreciate the support! I actually have enjoyed writing this book and I hope you enjoy reading the book! Thanks! ^-^

Reader's POV:

"Excuse me ___ your boyfriend is coming to visit you."

"Huh? I don't have a boyfriend... But ok cool a visitor!"

Wait was she talking about Grell cause all of a sudden he popped through the door.

Am I dreaming? Or did the love of my life just come and visit me!! And boy he looked really really handsome... I could stare at him all day if only he'd let me... Which obviously he wouldn't... But he brought me flowers... They were really beautiful but... Why...? He would never get me flowers...

"Oh my gosh Grell it's been so lonely here thanks for visiting me! And are those flowers for me...?" I'm such an idiot, of course they were for me!!

"Yeah I hope you like them... I picked them out myself... Um and I was wondering if I could talk to you...?" He was blushing... Quite odd...

"Yes you can talk to me and oh my gosh Grell these- these- these flowers are be- beautiful!" I kinda started to cry... Ahh! No no ___ snap out of it!!

"No no please don't cry!!" And all of a sudden the guy of my dreams started crying too and then he hugged me really tight... His hugs feel great... I could hug him all day...

"Grell...? Um Are you ok...?"

"___-Chan I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I did in the past! It's ok if you don't ever forgive me at all cause I don't deserve to be forgiven after all the mess I caused you! Ronald told me everything! I'm so stupid I didn't even know I've been hurting you all this time! I promise you I won't ever make you feel jealous or insecure or bad about yourself again! I swear! ___-Chan I wanna make it up to you!" At this point he was crying a river of tears on me. But I let him...

Ronny told him... I'm kinda glad Ronny told him actually...

Oh my gosh! Grell... I can't believe he actually told me all this. I can't explain to you how surprised I am right now...

"Grell it's ok... I'm sorry for yelling at you before..."

He finally let go from the hug... Awe man... "No ___-Chan you don't need to apologize... I hope you can forgive me..."

I smiled at him. "Of course I'll forgive you Grell..." Then he smiled back at me with his shark like teeth. Ahh he's so cute when he smiles...

"Thanks ___-Chan... And um thats what I wanted to talk to you about but there actually is one more thing..."

"Oh! Well what is it...?"

"Will- will- will you go on a da- da- date with me this Saturday...?"

OH MY GOSH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT ALL MY LIFE. AHHHH!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE RIGHT NOW!! GRELL I LOVE YOUUU!!! Of course I can't tell him that right now though...

"Of course I will!!" I said with much excitement in me. He smiled at me with those beautiful shark teeth. AWE HE WAS SO FREAKING CUTEEE!!!

"Oh my darling I was so scared that you would say no! Thank gosh! Well when do you get out of the hospital.?"

"Actually I'm free to go. I was gonna go until the nurse said I have a visitor."

"Oh great! So um can I uh drive you home...?"

"Sure! Let me just tell the doctors I'm leaving..."

"Ok beautiful." He winked at me and I blushed.

I went to tell the doctor then me and my future boyfriend left. He drove me home and boy was I surprised of what I saw!

"Oh my looks like Ronny fixed up the house pretty fast!"

"Actually I fixed it all for you... I bought you new doors as you could tell... Look inside!"

"Ok if you say!"

Oh my gosh! He rearranged my whole house and painted it! He even washed my bloody bed sheets and clothes on the floor! My room looked so cool and clean of course too haha. The fact that the walls were red made me laugh.

"Grell... It's so beautiful!"

"Thanks dear! I dusted, vacuumed, washed you sheets and clothes, painted, and rearranged the place."

"It's amazing thanks so much Grell..."

"No problem dear... I guess tomorrow I will pick you up at 7:00p.m.? Is that good...?"

"Yes Grell it's fine... See you then!

"Bye darling!" He winked back at me.

"Bye Grell..." I smiled back...

And as soon as I closed the door I started screaming my head off. Hopefully he didn't hear me...

"OH MY JESUS I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH GRELL AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"