9

Grell's POV:

Ok now it's time to get ___-Chan those beautiful red roses and bring them to the hospital!

 To be absolutely honest with you right now  I'm extremely excited to go and see my gorgeous partner ___-Chan, but at the same time I'm scared out of my mind at the same time... Like what if she doesn't wanna see me? What if she doesn't want the flowers or like the flowers? What if she'll say no to my date I have planned? To be honest she has every right to say no to my date and not like my flowers and not wanna see me... Maybe I'm just freaking out?! I don't think ___-Chan is that kinda person... I'm probably just freaking out... Hopefully...

I should probably get going now if I wanna see my precious ___-Chan... Wait I need to stop calling ___-Chan mine... Cause she isn't my girlfriend... YET. Well hopefully...

Well I guess I'm gonna go to the nearest flower shop cause I'm to lazy to find any other flower shop...

~~Time skip over to the nearest flower shop available...~~

Ok I finally arrived at this flower shop but apparently IT WAS VERY FAR CAUSE IT WAS THE ONLY FLOWER SHOP I COULD FREAKING FIND. But it was definitely worth it cause THEY HAD RED FLOWERS GALOR...

"Hello sir! May I be any assistant to you today?"

"Yes where are your red roses?"

"Right over there sir." He pointed to the red roses.

"Ok thanks..."

Wow... I am literally SO FREAKING STUPID CAUSE THEY WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FREAKING FACE! Could I get any more stupider?!

Well the big question is how much roses should I get her...? For sure I know I wanna get her a lot...

"Having some trouble there sir?" Wow it was the same guy from earlier... Is he here again to embarrass me again? If so, he can go throw himself off a freaking cliff. He must of been laughing at me earlier... Screw you dude at the store trying to 'help' people...

"No I'm just deciding how much flowers I should get for my um, uh, girlfri- uh no um, partner... Ha ha yeah partner..." I kinda blushed when I said that whole statement. Wait... THIS DUDE IS TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME AGAIN! Agh... Bruh I know I'm an idiot you don't need to inform me on that again... Of course I blushed at this statement too... I hate when I blush in public...