5

Grell's POV:

I can't believe Ronald actually said such a thing about me...

And to be absolutely honest with you, I felt bad.

I have been a jerk without realizing it...

That explains why she didn't wanna work with me today...

I couldn't help but to think about what I asked earlier. Why did ___-Chan wear a lot of black and long clothes...?

Wait... I think I might know the reason now... Now that I'm using my brain... Something William would say...

Ronald's POV:

"SHE WAS GONNA COMIT SUICIDE?!"

I put a hand over my mouth and tears rushed down my face.

"I NEED TO GET OVER THERE NOW!!"

I can't explain how fast I was going to reach ___'s house. This was the fastest I've ever ran before.

As I reached ___'s house I could hear a lot of crying. And yes, I was still crying too.

I constantly kept ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door.

She wasn't opening...

I needed to get inside!! I can't let her harm herself!!

I tried to see if the door was unlocked but it was locked... On top of that, her window was closed...

"OK ___!! IM SORRY FOR DOING THIS BUT I NEED TO HELP YOU IMMEDIATELY!"

And that was when I kicked her door down.

"I'll pay for that!!"

I looked all over her house like a maniac. No where to be found.

But then I remembered her room...

I ran up the stairs to try and get into her room but she locked that too.

"___ LET ME IN THIS INSTANCE!!"

She yelled back crying to me

"NO RONNY GO AWAY!!"

To be one hundred percent honest with you, I was crushed even more to hear this. But I couldn't give up now...

"___ I'm sorry for what I'm about to do to your door... I promise you I'll pay later..."

And then I kicked down her bedroom door. I started crying even more when I saw what I just saw...

Oh... My... Gosh...

___ had a blade in her hand and her whole body was filled with cuts and bruises... She was self harming herself!!

I could tell she had been doing this for a while because her bed sheets were filled with A LOT of blood...

I sprinted over to her. And then I snatched the blade out of her hand causing me to cut my fingers a little.

"PLEASE GIVE IT BACKKK... I WANNA DIE RONNY! I WANNA DIE!"

She was crying a river of tears on her bed.

"NO ___ AS YOUR BEST FRIEND IM NOT LETTING YOU HURT YOURSELF ANYMORE!!

I hugged her as tight as I could. I got quite some blood on me, but I didn't care. She hugged me back tightly too.

"Ronny... I need help..."

"I'm sending you to a mental hospital sis... I don't need you getting yourself even more hurt than you already are..."

"Ok... I'm sorry I never told you... I really am..."

"Don't apologize... How long have you been doing this to yourself?!"

"Quite a while... Maybe 3 weeks or so..."

I cried on her. She cried on me as well. We stood hugging and crying on each other for about ten minutes.

Then I finally let go of her and said in a soft voice.

"This was all Grell's fault isn't it..."

"Yes..."

OK IM GONNA KILL HIM FOR SURE NOW!!

But not right now...

Right now I needed to take ___  to the hospital...

"Ok sis let's go I'm taking you to the hospital."

"Ok... Thanks..."

"Anytime. And while you are gone I will fix up your house and tell William about this whole incident..."

"Thanks Ronny... I really really appreciate it..."

"No need to thank me... That's what friends are for..."

We walked to the hospital together. It was nice. I enjoyed it. I got to spend time with her. Hopefully she enjoyed it too...

I'm not just treating ___ like this because she is my best friend...

I actually have actual feelings for her... I love her... But she likes Grell... So basically we're both in the friendzone at the same time...

How funny...

She doesn't know I feel this way about her, and I don't plan on telling her...