Garden Of Lies- Chapter Seven

When Chris woke up, he was surprised that Eddie was still laying beside him. Eddie was still cuddled into him, but this time, he was turned around and his back was pressed against Chris' chest.

He didn't want to admit it, but Chris enjoyed waking up next to Eddie. He enjoyed his company, warmth, and some other feeling Chris couldn't explain.

"Are you awake?" Chris asked in a whisper. He didn't get a reply, so he figured Eddie was still sleeping.

Chris didn't want to wake him just yet, so he decided to get comfortable. He softly nuzzled his nose into Eddie's hair. His hair felt soft, and it smelt so good.

"Chris?" Eddie whispered, shifting his body. His voice croaked, and he burst into a yawn.

"Hey, uh, how're you feeling?"

Eddie rubbed the sleep from his blue eyes. "I'm feeling fine now. I'm... really sorry about last night."

Chris shrugged. "Don't worry about it, Eddie. You know, we still have time for a quick fuck, if you're up for it."

Eddie bit his lip. "I'd like that."

Chris chuckled. "I'd like that, too."

His lips went to Eddie's, pecking his lips over and over. As he did that, he began to pull off the pajamas Eddie was wearing.

"Don't puke on me this time." Chris said. Eddie chuckled, and Chris pulled Eddie on top of him.

Eddie straddled Chris' lap. Both were now only in a pair of boxers. As Eddie began to grind his hips into Chris', Chris grabbed his hips.

"Yeah... mmm... just keep doing that. Feels so good. I want to see you bouncing on my cock." Chris told him. He knew it would be even hotter than in his fantasies.

"Am I still your slut?" Eddie asked. Chris grinned.

"Of course you are. Now, come on, get those boxers off and let me see your dick, slut."

Eddie giggled. Before pulling his boxers off, he pulled Chris' off. His cock was big, aroused, and Eddie couldn't wait to have it inside him.

"You want that inside you?" Chris asked as Eddie was beginning to stare. He blushed, and nodded his head.

Chris tugged at Eddie's boxers, and Eddie took them off. Chris took a good look at him. His body was perfection.

"Do you need prepped?" Chris asked. Eddie captured his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I think so, yeah."

Chris grabbed the bottle of lube that was on his nightstand from last night. Lubing up a couple of his fingers, he began to push one at a time into Eddie.

It definitely felt a lot better than last time. So good, Eddie began to bounce on Chris' fingers. That was when Chris pulled his fingers out.

He gave Eddie the bottle of lube and a condom. His cheeks began to feel hotter. He tore open the condom, and slid it on Chris' dick. Then, he lubed him up.

Chris impatiently bit his lip as Eddie lined his cock up at his entrance. Slowly, Eddie began to sink down. His mouth was agape. It hurt a bit, but not as much as last time.

"Fuck," Chris sighed. Eddie felt so so tight, and so warm. Chris rolled his eyes into the back of his head.

"Chris," Eddie whimpered. Chris rubbed his hands over Eddie's thighs as he began to bounce up and down.

Chris watched as Eddie's body moved up and down. He watched as his long locks bounced. Eddie moaned, and that was seriously the fucking hottest sound he had ever heard in his life.

"Hell, you're fucking hot." Chris told him. Eddie's fingers held a grip on Chris' chest. They both looked into each other's lustful eyes.

It was as if Eddie's eyes were a magnet. Chris couldn't look away from them, and Eddie couldn't look away from Chris's. It was as if time had froze.

"You're such a good slut, baby. You know just how daddy likes it, don't you?" Chris asked with a grin on his face. Eddie shivered and nodded his head, bouncing harder on Chris' lap.

"Mmm, daddy." Eddie hummed. He was definitely going to start calling Chris that from now on.

"Shit, let me fuck you," Chris whined as he flipped Eddie over on his back.

After pushing back into Eddie, Chris didn't waste any time pounding into him. Eddie ran his fingernails down Chris's back, leaving red marks behind.

"When's the next time I'm going to get to fuck you? Tomorrow night?" Chris asked, sucking roughly on Eddie's neck. He knew he was going to leave a hickey behind, but Chris didn't care.

"Mhm." Eddie moaned.

Chris grinned. He was already eager for the next night.

* * *

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Mike asked. Eddie shrugged his shoulders and picked another wild flower that was growing in his yard.

"I didn't know I was." Eddie chuckled. He looked up at the sky. His lips held a smile as he hummed to a song that was stuck in his head.

He looked up at Chris' house. He wondered what he was doing. He wondered if Chris was thinking of him.

His eyes traveled to Chris's window. The red curtains kept him from looking inside. The events from last night and this morning ran through his mind. Oh, how he would kill to be next to Chris, to kiss him, to touch him.

"Eddie?" Mike said, snapping his fingers in front of Eddie's face. He blinked and turned his attention to Mike.

"Huh?"

"Dude, is something going on between you and... him?" Mike asked, pointing up to Chris's house. Eddie shook his head.

"No, what makes you say that?"

Mike shrugged his shoulders. "It's just... I don't know. You keep staring up at the window like he's going to open the curtain and come out naked or something."

Mike chuckled, and so did Eddie. He would love if Chris would do that. Oh, that would be a show to watch.

"Eddie, look, I'm not saying you're lying, but if there is something going on with him, cut it out, alright man?"

Eddie knotted his eyebrows together. What Mike was saying, it angered him a big. Whether he was seeing Chris of not, it was none of Mike's business.

"Why do you say that?" Eddie asked. He tried his best not to show his friend he was the least bit angry.

"He's kind of a player, Eddie. I mean, I don't know from experience, but it's what everyone says. He fucks one guy, throws him away like trash, and moves on to another one to fuck. You don't deserve to be treated like that. Stay away from him, okay? You don't need that."

Eddie slowly nodded his head. His heart felt as if it had sank in his chest, and maybe, just maybe a piece of it had broken.

"Well, you don't have to worry about me." Eddie said, faking a smile. Now, all he wanted to do was lay his head into his pillow, and cry his eyes out.