Garden Of Lies- Chapter Four

It had been a day and a half since Chris had left. Eddie continuously checked his email, waiting to get a message from Chris. He tried to focus on his school work, but he just couldn't get Chris out of his mind.

The way Chris kissed him, the way he felt, Eddie wanted to replay that day over again. Chris definitely had an effect on Eddie.

"Eddie, dinner is ready!" His mother called to him from downstairs. Eddie blinked back into reality. He was only on question three of his English work.

Eddie sighed and saved his work. He checked his email one more time, but still nothing from Chris. He was becoming impatient.

"Eddie!"

"I'm coming, just a second." Eddie yelled back at her. He turned his computer off and went downstairs for dinner.

** ** **

As soon as dinner was over and the dishes were done, Eddie went back up to his room. He knew he had to finish his work, but first, he checked for a message.

And finally, Chris had messaged him. Eddie's heart began to pound in his chest as he clicked on the message, waiting for it to load so he could read it.

'Are you busy right now?' The message read. It had been sent to Eddie six minutes ago.

Eddie began to type back, telling Chris he was only doing some school work. Almost instantly, Chris read the message.

'Are you alone?'

Eddie bit his lip. 'Yes.'

The messaged showed it had been read, but Chris wasn't typing. Eddie sat there, staring into his computer screen, eagerly waiting for a reply. But this time, Chris sent a photo.

Eddie's eyes went wide, his face heated up, and his jeans began to become uncomfortable. The picture showed Chris laying on what Eddie guessed was a hotel bed. Chris was completely naked, and his hand was wrapped around his member. His head was tossed back, his mouth was opened a little, as if he was moaning.

The picture was so hot. And honestly, it was the first time Eddie had ever seen anyone other than himself naked.

He looked down at Chris' dick. It looked the perfect size, and so thick. Eddie began to wish he was there with Chris, making him feel good. But the thing that got Eddie most about the picture, was the way Chris looked. He looked like he was enjoying himself so much.

'What do you think?' Chris sent. Eddie looked over his keyboard, unsure of what he should reply with.

'It's nice.' Eddie wrote. He felt stupid, but it was the only thing he could think of to say.

'Have you ever touched yourself before?'

Eddie ran his fingers through his hair. 'No.'

'Do it. It feels so good. Do it and think of me playing with my cock. Think of me moaning your name while I come.'

Those words nearly took Eddie's breath. No one had ever said such things to me, and they had such a great effect. Chris was just too fucking hot.

Eddie quickly clicked off his email as he heard footsteps getting closer to his bedroom. Without even knocking, his mother opened the door and walked in.

"Eddie, are you finished with your school work?"

Eddie smiled at her. "Almost. Just a few more questions."

"It's almost time for bed. Be finishing up, okay?"

Eddie nodded. "Alright."

As soon as she was gone, Eddie went back to his email. He really hoped Chris was still there. And he didn't want to go, but he had to finish his work and get to bed.

'I'm sorry, I have to go and finish my school work now. Can we talk later?'

Eddie sat, watching for Chris to read his message. After a minute or so, Chris had read the message.

'Too bad. I was hoping we could've had some fun. But alright, you better get to your school work. I'll see you when I get back. Goodnight, Eddie.'

'Goodnight.' Eddie wrote. He sighed and went back to his school work.

** ** **

The picture was stuck in Eddie's mind. He just couldn't get his mind off it. He longed to hear Chris moan. He was so hot and Eddie could no long deny it.

Eddie had never been this turned on before. Not even when Chris kissed him. His cock was throbbing in his boxers.

"Shit," Eddie sighed. He chewed on his bottom lip as he slid his hand into his boxers. The touch felt so relieving. It was just unexplainable how good it did feel.

Eddie pulled his boxers off and wrapped his hand around his dick. Precum already oozed from the tip.

"Oh, Chris," Eddie whimpered. He closed his eyes and thought of the picture again.

He could see clearly Chris laying on the bed, completely naked. His hand wrapped tightly around his hard, lubed up cock, jerking back and forth. His teeth sank deeply into his bottom lip, breathing hard and moaning.

Eddie moaned. He was already getting close to releasing. His hand sped up and down his shaft.

"Holy shit," Eddie breathed. His eyes were wide open, watching his hand as he jerked harder.

Eddie's hips buckled, and he came. His whole body trembled in pleasure. A moan escaped from his lips, and the white mess landed on the sheets and his fist.

He threw his head against the pillows, catching his breath. That was the best thing Eddie had ever felt in his entire life.