11

(unedited)

"Lia, you need to go back to LA. I'm with Ashton now." Luke angrily told the blond woman. They were sat in his office for the past hour arguing about their marriage. He shoved the divorce papers on her lap. She looked at him.

"You do know that I can ruin your reputation, right? Ashton's too." She said seriously, looking him, their blue eyes clashing with intensity. Luke froze.

"What are you talking about?" He asked calmly, slowly taking a seat back onto his leather chair. She pulled her phone out and dangled it between her thumb and forefinger.

"One call to the press. I can tell them how we were married and that you ran off and left me for an intern." she started "Then they'll think you're a bad guy for just leaving me and that your little Ashy is a homewrecking whore thus ruining both your reputations." Luke glared at her.

"You wouldn't dare do that." Luke said. She smirked.

"You want to take your chances?" She asked. Luke continues glaring at her before closing his eyes and rubbing his face with his hand and groaning. He slumped back into the leather seat and opened his eyes again to meet her smirking face. He sighed in defeat.

"What do you want from me, Amelia?" He asked, exhausted from talking to her.

"I want a chance to make us right again." She told him. He looked at her and her sincere face before he sighed again.

"I'm only agreeing because you're threatening me and Ashton." He said defeatedly. She shrieked in excitement and got up from her seat. She quickly made her way around Luke's large desk and placed herself on his lap, throwing her arms around his neck. He cringed at the intimate position. His lap was saved for only one person and one person only.

"You won't regret this Lukey!" After she hugged him, she stood up from his lap and started making her way towards the door. "I have to go do an interview now and announce our marriage, but I'll see you later for dinner."

"You're actually Satan..." Luke muttered under his breath. Lia turned around to look at him.

"Actually prefer to be called 'ruler of all things evil'." She said with a devilish smirk, and on that note, she bounced out of his office happily. Once he heard the loud slam of the door shut, the blond immediately hit his head against his desk with only one person on his mind: Ashton.

What the hell is he going to do now?

Here's a short but pretty eventful chapter lol. Made Lia say my favorite Addison quote ever because that just had to happen. Welp don't forget to vote this up and leave comments! Much love to you all!!
-jessica xx

Ps: comment some super obnoxious petnames for Luke (i.e. lukeypie, lukeykins) they're for future chapters ((((^;