5

(unedited)

Ashton woke up to his phone alarm ringing loudly in his room. His hazel eyes fluttered open and squinted from the brightness that was peeking through his blinds. He rolled over in his bed finding it empty. 'Thank God. It was just a dream.' Ashton thought to himself, smiling widely. He then shook his head 'No-- having sex with Luke would be a nightmare.'

"Why're you smiling like a creep and shaking your head?"

Ashton yelped, looking at his bathroom door to see a naked Luke with his blond hair a mess and brushing his teeth with his toothbrush. He immediately looked away from the blond because Jesus Christ he was fucking naked.

"Did we-- uh--" Ashton stumbled out, trying his hardest not to take a quick peek at his boss. He heard Luke spit into the sink and dry his hands and mouth on the towel that was hanging on the door.

"Have amazingly hot sex last night? Yeah. We did." Luke picked up his boxers from the floor and slipped them on. Ashton finally looked at the blond with a pained face. "Hey, if you didn't want it to happen, then I wouldn't have done anything." Luke looked back at Ashton who was currently contemplating his whole life.

"We can't do this." Ashton looked at Luke with worried eyes. Luke just raised his eyebrow.

"I'm pretty sure that I mentioned that we can do whatever you want, princess."

"This is unprofessional. We can't do this, Luke-- Mr. Hemmings." Ashton told him "Even if I did like you. Can you imagine how the other interns and how your other employees would react if they found out?"

"But you do like me, right?" Luke asked, taking a seat next to Ashton on the bed. The brunet fell silent. He glanced at the blond who had hopeful eyes before looking back down. Yes, he did start to develop feelings for him, but it's just not right.

"I shouldn't." Ashton let out, looking at everything except the blond. He felt Luke's fingers intertwine with his and he snapped his head toward him.

"So you do?" Luke asked again with hopeful eyes and a wide smile and Ashton just sighed in defeat before nodding. "Great, because I like you too."

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS SO SHORT LMAO but i hope you guys liked this chapter, we're finally getting somewhere!!! Make sure to leave comments and votes because i highkey fuck with that lmao. Anyways love you all!!!!!!!!
-jessica xx