instagram; 06

(involves dms but later on)

✖✖✖

   Luna opened the front door and her bestfriend came walking right in and up the stairs, "im fine willow, thanks for asking" she mutter towards herself while shutting the door and following her stuck up friend up the stairs. Her bed room door was wide open which means her friend has directly had a beeline towards her double bed and made herself comfortable.

   Walking into the room the girl shifted in her seat and looked at the girl questioning her movement. Luna was the one for quick movement and large ones however today was like it was the Opposite Day every kid says to get out of trouble – her movement was small and shy and her body gesture wasn't like normal, not her full on go out but her shy knowing she was about to become a opponent and a quiz show shy.

   "So," Willow spoke out, breaking the room from the tension, however the air suddenly filled back up when awkwardness straight away. Both girls were looking at eachother not the way best friends should, the way when the person you hate tells you they still want to be friends after causing complete mayhem with the person. "these new people, what are they?"

   The utter disgust made it was upon lunas face, "you really think I'll replace you, with some knocked in the head people?"

   "You have before, so what's stopping you again?" The two friends were frowning at eachother, appalled at what they are saying, never once would they have thought they would have a argument – especially over 7 people online. " exactly, nothing is stopping you. Which would mean you will go crazy just like before. Do you even know who they are?"

   The blonde girl sat down at her computer and spun her chair around and placed her elbows on her knees to rest her head, "no," she whispered causing the girl to smirk at her knowing she was getting to a point where she would break the girl. "I-" a paused occurred, " I don't know who they are"

   "Exactly, and if you keep believing them, that they are 'supernatural' – like  werewolves, banshees, kitsune, werecoyotes, a hunter for werewolves and a dark possessive spirit also known as void – you're going to find yourself back down in Beacon Hills at Mental Asylum aren't you?" Her friend hissed, while her friend had a tear in her eye.

   "It's called Eichen House, but yeah I suppose," a tear rolled down her cheek leaving a water trail in her dry skin, "but I can't ignore them, they are basically my friends"

   Willow stood up from where she was sitting on the bed and walked towards the door, but stopping to turn around at her 'bestfriend' "well, if little Luna here, keeps believing them then she's getting herself a one way ticket to Eichen House ain't she? Because remember what they said when we got you? – if you admit yourself back here, we are not allowed to release you till your release date which will be 3 1/2 years from admission– do you want that? 3 1/2 years basically locked away from humanity and sanity?"

   "You can visit" Luna muttered almost inaudible.

   "Now now sweetie, why would some sane person want to visit a mentally insane person? Just doesn't add up does it?" Her friend turned around and stopped at the top of the stairs shouting before leaving, "think about it Luna, lose them or lose everything and go to a place where everything eventually echoes"

✖✖✖

truscott; what do you think is happening between Luna and Stiles?

blydsmartin; idk, maybe just a fall out? people always do that these days

ally.argent; I'm agreeing with Lydia on this, just a fall out

liampup; so is that why Stiles and Luna aren't in this chat?

blydsmartin; yes, yes Liam that is why

liampup; then why isn't Malia and Kira in this?

blydsmartin; because they don't like her that much, which would mean negative about her

truscott; dude, you have to remember Kira is my girlfriend

ally.argent; dude, I'm your ex. Also me and Kira do talk about you, not a lot

truscott; as stiles says... well everyone. I feel so attacked rn, since when did my ex's and gf's decide to make a group about me and talk shit?

liampup; haven't you only had 2 girlfriends? Allison and Kira

truscott; true, just like my title...

blydsmartin; ANYWAYS! stiles and Luna? We need them friends

ally.argent; agreed.

truscott; how?

liampup; how about we make them fall in a hole? Because I'll be sure you'll be concerned if it was them :/

truscott; I'm sorry for not paying attention when you fell in a hole, you seemed proud but it wasn't the time. So are you alright?

liampup; after how many months down the line, YES!

blydsmartin; LUNA AND STILES GUYS

ally.argent; Luna and Stiles seem to be fine.

blydsmartin; how do you know Ali?

ally.argent; stiles uploaded a new ig picture and it's a FaceTime have a look.

truscott; interesting

[liampup added masooon]

masooon; Liam wanted me to say it this...

masooon; 1

masooon; 2

masooon; 3

masooon; INTENSE

[masooon left the chat]

truscott; was that necessary?

ally.argent; ^^^

blydsmartin; ^^^

liampup; yesssssssssss