21. Curiousity Killled The Cat!

Start from the beginning

She was scared out her mind that when one of the two mans knock on the door she jumped thinking something happened.

The first man threw a sadistic laugh then roughly pushed her in their boss office. "We got her boss" they both exclaimed proudly like they were going to be rewarded for it.

Paris shook from where she was standing her nerves being all over the place. She heard his voice but couldn't see him since his back was facing towards them.

London was anxiously waiting for the boss to turn around so they could have a clue on why they were being kidnap. 

"Who y'all got?" He questioned with so much authority which made London heart race thinking of how he was going to use then kill them.

They chuckled walking further in the room leaving Paris and London standing in the room with their hands handcuffed.

"It's a funny story boss," the first man said chuckling.

"they practically came to us, you know how Trey got the looks, all he had to do was sweet talk them" the first man said in excitement like a kid who won a treat after reciting the whole alphabets

The boss finally turned around stepping out the dark side of the room showing his face which cause London eyes to widen from how exceedingly handsome he looked, with his all black outfit, gold chains around his neck and gold watch.

He raised his eyebrows at his men's who went by the name Trenton and Truth not even looking towards Paris and London  "who ordered y'all to kidnaps them?" He questioned

Which they looked around at each other not knowing what to say "uh-uhm boss we--we thought you was going to be happy about this" one said not looking in his boss eyes.

Paris silently laugh in her head at how they weren't so tough in front of their boss.

He walk towards them looking at Paris up and down, he smirk when he didn't notice her scared face, when she really was terrified of what he would do to them.

Then He slowly walked away from Paris heading towards London. She was looking down at her feet bitting her lips from nervousness. he laughed at how scared she was, slowly lifting her chin up making sure she was looking at him in the eye "You ain't gotta be scared a nigga ain't finna hurt you" he stated pausing looking at both of them.

"matter of facts ain't no nigga in here gon hurt y'all, unless I give them permission too" London quickly nodded feeling relieved while Paris stayed quiet not trusting him.

He slowly turned towards his workers "How bout y'all take them to a room And ima deal with y'all later " they scarily nodded taking Paris and London to there rooms.

Paris walk down the halllways seeing bunch of women's half naked with little to no clothes on and some sitting on the other mans laps. She was scared she knew this wasn't good in movies that's usually the people who sell or ship girls to other gangs.

London seem to be thinking the same as she look at Paris with a sad look on her face.

Paris took a deep breath when they came to a stop at a small dim lighted room with two beds inside pushing both London and Paris inside as the two mans laugh "just cause boss said something don't mean we can't have fun with y'all " one said laughing
Looking them up and down appreciatively.