21. Curiousity Killled The Cat!

Warning this chapter haven't been edited yet so there will be a few mistakes but I wanted to update for y'all

Don't forget to like, comment an share this book. And I hope you enjoy this chapter

Baby,  these streets so cold, that a nigga can't afford to have a heart - King

" bitch wake up!" Someone yelled kicking Paris.

She groaned from the impact of the person foot hitting her ribs Paris quickly opened her eyes to see who was kicking her but the bright sunlight caused her to close her eyes immediately seeing black spots from her looking at the sun.

"Can you stop fucking kicking me" she yelled finally adjusting her eyes to the sun after being in a black an for a whole day. The man in the ski chuckled mask sending her another kick to her ribs "you don't call no shots around here, now get your ass up" he hollered grabbing a fistful of her and pulling her up sending her a creepy smile.

Paris glared at him she was about to say something slick about how fucked up his teeth was but remembered he had the upper hand when she seen his gun at his waist band. She reluctantly let him drag her by her hair knowing if she made it out alive that she would have a small patch from how the man grabbed her hair

The man pushed her into the hard concrete floor giving the second man that was standing there a gun letting him aim it at her "don't try nothing slick ill kill you before you could even blink" he threatened with a look that held no emotion like he did it so many times that he was used to it.

Soon the man that had dragged her out by her hair came out with London who was kicking air since he was holding her by her waists.

He slammed her on the floor making her scream in pain "you son of a bitch," she yelled scratching his face which seems to anger him more since he cock his gun at her taking it out of safety "say that shit again! I ain't hear bitch"

Paris went wide eyes shaking her head no at London who was whimpering from the pain she felt in her back.

He threw his head back laughing "that's what I thought"

Paris turned around seeing they were in a Abandon house that look like it was ready to fall into the ground.

Soon the two masked man took them by the arms holding their guns by their waist and shoving them into the house
Paris stumbled before catching her self from falling.

They scrunched their nose up from the heavy smell of weed and alcohol that hit their nose once they got Inside the house.

Paris started bitting her lips as the feeling of nervousness began to sink in her, everyone footstep she took there were eyes watching with hunger she didn't want to walk further scared of what her fate lies her

She quickly took a glance around looking for a quick way she could exit which there seem none.  The hallways seems like they ran forever with no way to escape the windows was covered by bars.

They turned the three or so times down an empty hall way and stop at a door that had the word Boss engraved in it.

When she seen that her heart raced faster making her feel light headed from all the blood her heart was pumping