19. If I Don't Make It Home Tonight

"Ahh" Ebony screamed in pleasure feeling feeling her climax as king stroke her one more time sending her on the edge, making ebony moan louder holding on to him when she felt the overwhelming feeling of her orgasm "fuck" she moaned closing her eyes as she reached her climax.

King pulled out before he release himself, even though he had a condom on he still pulled out early he really wasn't trying to be a father yet. He Took the use condom throwing it in the trash while ebony layed naked in her bed sending him a smile. "That was good ass fuck." She said smiling

king started to shake his head hoping she wasn't catching feelings again. "why you acting like its your first time " he said looking at ebony who was now staring at him "you know damn well it ain't my first time" she said rolling her eyes Getting up with her sheets wrap around her standing upfront of him

"your first time was with me. Nine years ago remember" she said innocently making king burst out laughing remembering how she was sixteen and he was fourteen years old when she let him hit they weren't even in a relationship their just been fuck buddies. "Yeah I remember, had your ass screaming my name at fourteen" he joke towards her.

She shrugged she didn't mind that she was sixteen and he was fourteen at the time she really was feeling him at the time and he had a way with hid words unlike the niggas she ever fuck so that got to her and his words wasn't the only thing better than the niggas she ever fuck with.

"Yeah," she whispered feeling herself starting to feel something towards him especially after they had sex. She quickly shook the thought away when king got dress and told her he had to leave she nodded in understanding that they were only fucking like it had been before they reconnected recently but she kind of wanted something more from him like a commitment.

King drove out of Ebony driveway feeling relieved. Him and ebony recently started fucking again after six years of not seeing each other. because started to get clingy always calling him wanting to fuck, asking him where he's at like she was his girlfriend when they were only fucking.

She started feeling some type of way towards him wanting to be in a relationship with him while king was only sixteen and wasn't looking to settle down he just wanted a quick nut and she always was there when he needed it.

He blasted his music loud listening to what ever the radio was playing. He came to a red light stopping looking at his phone seeing a text from Ariana he look at it in confusing fuck she needed my help for he thought not replying back to the text.

Speeding off when the light switch to green. Bobbing his head to the beat of the song when his phone ring he took a quick glance at it then picking it up

"What you got for me" he said to ghost who was on the line.

"Boss, I got a lead on ole dude he's doing some business in los Angelo's and the crew found where the phone number leads to." Ghost said to his boss who was silent for a second then spoke up

"alright thanks, and where do the number leads to?" He asked Ghost Wanting to find who was calling and texting him. " the IP address was easy to find, like the person wanted us to find them but it led us to a abandon underground House" he said.

King nodded as if he could see him "aight, tell vonte and kai'jai what's going on and that ima need you, money, trigger, kai'jai and Davonte to head to L.A with me tonight." King responded back to ghost.

Who was glad that he was finally on a big missions with his boss. he only went on missions with people he trusted which ghost felt honored that king trusted him. "I got you, boss" he replied to king who said alright and hanged up.