3. Making It Up To You

King sat in his large kitchen eating Breakfast and thinking about how he woke up in a good mood today.

He sent a good morning text to his girlfriend and smiled when she quickly texted him back saying she's coming over.

king quickly finished up eating so he could head in the shower. Twenty five minutes later he got out shower feeling refreshed.

he heard his doorbell ringing he grab his towel, and went to opened the door seeing His girlfriend eyes widened when she looked at him to only see him in a towel.

Soroya was getting turned on and looked away while blushing hard. King smirk "I miss your ass " he says as he pulled her inside and closed the door.

She smiled "I miss you too, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately." King pulled her closer to him inhaling her the smell of vanilla "it's okay don't worry about that." she looked up at him through her lashes as she poke her lips out giving him a pop kiss.

"How about I make it up you" king smile and leaned down closer so their the lips were touching. "How would you make it up to me" he whispered in her ears while softly bitting it.

She pulled him into a heated kiss as she felt heat creep through out her whole body as his lips left her lips and began to travel down nipping at her neck making her moan.

King pulled her even closer, He couldn't handle touching her with clothes on he started to tugged down her pants as she step out of it.

he picked her up while still kissing and walked them over to one of his rooms.

king layed her down while he kept kissing her all over her body making her squirm.

He tugged at the hem of her shirt pulling it over her head. while he cup her breast massaging it slowly, he took one nipple in his mouth and slowly suck it Making Soroya moaned for more.

she softly push him over so that she was now on top as she trailed kisses down his abs till she reach his V-live she untied the towel Letting it drop to floor.

she got on her knee and kiss down on his hard length. she slid her hand up and down his length she lick the semen that was running down, Then she took him inside her mouth.

king closed his eyes and thought damn she's so damn good at this When she took him all in her mouth she felt him in the back of her throat.

king threw his head back and runs his hand through her hair gripping it as he slowly guide her head up in down in a rhythm.

She started to pump faster as she felt him stiffen inside her mouth. He grip her hair more and softly push her head away as he felt his climax.

But she still kept her hand pumping up and down till he threw his head back and exploded his hot seeds. "damn baby." he says in a husky voice.

She smiled "I told you I was going to make it up to you" she said lowly as she closed her eyes liking the feels of his hand rubbing down her body she squeezed her legs together as she felt herself getting wet.

King slowly slid his hands in her underwear rubbing her while kissing her neck. Soroya let out a moan.

she started moving at the same rhythm of his fingers as she was about to reach her climax his phone ring.

"Fuck! Someone always trying to ruin my mood." He says as he kept on fingering her.

Soroya pushed him and laughed "shut up and answer the phone it's probably important." he let out out a loud sigh and groaned when he answered the phone "good morning am I speaking to Elijah Morales?"

He heard a women voice over the phone "depends on who's asking for him." king thought why she called him for " I was told to call this phone number because your on jasmine emergency contact."

king heart started beating fast wondering why she was calling him talking about emergency contact. "What happened" he asked. "

the nurse replied "She's not feeling well would you be able do pick her up we offer to call her mother but jasmine wanted you pick her up instead."

Kings sigh as he got up from the bed putting his clothes on. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" he said then ending the call.

Soroya look at him confused "where you going?"she asked.

he ignored her as he put his shoes on " king talk to me what's going on?" Soroya yelled

King look up at her and kissed her on the lips "baby I got to go I'll call you later something's wrong with my little sister" she gasp in shock.

as they both exit the house as king get in his car "I'll see you later alright."

************************************
Vote if you enjoyed reading this book so far

Comment on what y'all think