18. Greedy Eaters Dig Their Own Graves

Start from the beginning

     I walk upstairs knocking at my mama room door before coming in "hey mama" I said smiling

she smiled back "I was just bout to call your big head ass, since you acting like you ain't got no god damn sense" she yelled

I scrunched my face in confusion "what you mean, I ain't do nothing"  I said confused

"you think Davonte ain't tell me about how you got these lil girls fighting over you." She stated smacking me in the head.

        I back away from her to keep her from hitting me upside my head again "damn Davonte ass talk to much, they wasn't fighting over me, they had they own issue before hand and I happened to pop up in the mix of their issues while we was on the trip and they ended up fighting so it wasn't cause of me." I stated shrugging my shoulders.

        She looked at me in disbelief "you must be out your mind cause if they fought when your name pop up then You had something to do with it." She yelled

I sighed getting annoyed "alright, mama I understand but it ain't like I told they ass to fight over me" I said in annoyance her eyes widened oh Shit she boutta beat my ass.

         "Elijah," she said pausing to laugh "Elijah who you talking to? Better watch your mouth For I slam your head on this damn wall." She threatened daring me to say something.

       I groaned not wanting to have a full on argument "alright mama I would love to stay and argue with you but I gotta do something important, I'll see you later and if I don't, I'll call you" I said trying to calm her down before she hit me again.

She sighed loudly letting me know that I aggravated her "okay, I better see you later, you know I love you and jasmine right." She stated smiling

"I love you too mama" I said hugging her

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

     I sped off to the trap walking straight into the meeting room wanting to get this meeting over with I really wasn't in the mood to kill a nigga today, but I'll get someone to do that for me.

I look up seeing Davonte, snake, kai'jai, money, ghost and the rest of the workers sitting around the table waiting for me to start the meeting.

  " alright ima be real with yall right quick, I'm not trying to kill nobody today, I ain't speak on what happened months ago but I've been watching all y'all niggas to see who really have been loyal,"

"the funny Shit was I doubt any of y'all gon rat me out over a couple a hundreds when I can give yall couple of millions," I said chuckling to myself like some shit was funny.

    " but then my dumb ass must of been high off crack to be Trusting y'all niggas like that, can't trust people who's gon rat us out for some money," I semi yelled looking at around the room letting my eyes stop on the half naked girls who count the money.

     I smiled at them which they all smiled back "the whole reason why we even got a meeting was cause word on the street is theirs a rat in my fucking trap house" I yelled as all the workers look around while some gasp in shock.

I chuckled knowing one of them shock face could be the rat

" it's cool doe just know that y'all niggas better be walking on the edge of y'all toes cause when I catch whoever ratted us out its gon be a wrap." I said calmly Letting kai'jai and Davonte handle the rest of the meeting while I sat and observed the workers.