10. Something About Her

Start from the beginning

I got a call from London minutes later "you good right, I don't need to bag a Nigga right" she questioned.

I laughed "yes I'm okay and no you don't need to bag nobody" I said which cause Elijah to chuckle.

"alright I'll call you later you know how I gotta go to that dinner my uncle invited me to, be safe muah"she said hanging up.

I put my phone down on the seat falling asleep.

It felt like five minutes sleep when I felt someone nudge my arm I opened my eye to see that we embarked on my house drive way.

I looked at him and got out the car "thanks for the ride home, drive home safe." I said smiling.

He nodded and licked his pink lips "you welcome Paris."

I shuddered when my name came out his mouth.

I nodded and walked to my front door opening when I heard him drive off.

**********************************
King P.O.V

I smiled shaking my head it took all my will not to kiss her when I dropped her off.

She ain't know how much I was feeling her vibe.

I laughed as I thought back to what happened at the mall she is one stubborn as girl, was getting ready to beat my ass.

And at the parking lot she felt good as fuck being in my arms I had to think about the Shit I do when I'm out on a mission to stop myself from getting hard.

She is one hell of a girl but no creep Shit I said I was gon take her home just to spend more time with her.

I smiled when I heard a phone ring I look at mine and it wasn't mine.

I looked around and saw she left her phone,mI laughed at least I got a reason to see her for she think I'm s creep.

I shook my thoughts away, hell Nah I sounded like some school boy fanning over her crush.

I took a u-turn back to her house getting out the car I ring the doorbell for a while

I was bout to leave when she opened the door a crack and looked at me in confusion "uhm why you came back?" She questioned me.

I shook my head chuckling "I came to give you your phone that you left in my car." I said teasing her.

She look relief "thank you " she said smilling.

She was about to closed the door but I put my foot in between it shopping it from closing.

"Damn you not gon invite me in" I said in amusement usually females be begging me to come in they house.

She laughed looking around "uhm I'm good, I- " I cut her off as I got close to her making her loose her grip on the door opening it enough to get in she stared at Me in shock as i closed the door.

And when I took a full look at her I wasn't prepared for what I seen

she had only a large shirt stopping mid thigh, her hair was in a bun fuck she looked good I felt my self getting hard

I groaned "damn you look good as fuck" I said she started blushing hard

"this is why I didn't want you to come in, uhm I'm going to change" she said

"you don't got to if you don't want to, its your house " I said hoping she'd stay like that.

She laughed "I know but I have company so I'm going to change" she replied back going up stairs.