PROLOGUE

It has been the millenia of the spiritual downfall, the neglection of righteousness and the demonic uprising. People are accustomed to the materialistic kind of civilization indulging themselves in drugs,sex,money and SIN. The Demonic Era, the period where demons rule the society by hiding under a mask of flesh with rotten desires to humanity. Four ruling Demonic Kingdoms, yet no heir to the thrones.The two chosen Royals of Incubus are the only kind to breed and all their children should be called upon by the name " The Sons of Incubus".  Four maidens, are prophesied to be the pillars of the world salvation or fall back as producers of heir to a new era of demons. Will the four maiden abide by their faith to fulfill their destined fate? Will Edmund Saldivar and Christi Levi succeed in their mission to find the four pillars of the Demonic age and to be fathers to the heirs who soon will rule the established Four Demonic Kingdoms.

__________________________________________________________________________

If you want me to proceed to this story pls! just pls comment! and if 5 people says YAY! I'll continue writing the next chapter! And Im open for cover suggestions!! 

and also I would have this story made into a two person p.o.v. x)) so pld dont get too confused