Chapter 9

Hey guys I know my updating isn't very good but I'll try to be updating as much as possible if you haven't read the last part I posted go check it out cause it has a question for you guys and if you already read it you can go back and answer or you can comment the answer in their chapter. Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter and let's get on with it.

After I heard the knock on my door I quickly went to the closet to hide. If it wasn't your parents then it was most likely a break in. You found a spot behind a couple of shirts and hid there, yet you left your self some space to see through the crack in between the doors. Who ever it was came in to your room .Although you couldn't see them from this angle you could definitely hear them opening the door.

'How is this possible I checked every fucking room and I still can't find her'

You knew that voice. You came out of the closet and looked at Aho.

'Why are you here', you could hear yourself ask.

He sighed, and moved closer to you but you moved back not wanting him near you.

You sat on the bed to try and calm your nerves. You didn't want him to see you cry. He stood across from you a few feet away.

'Look, (y/n), I'm sorry. I know what you saw and it wasn't my fault'

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. How in the world was it not his fault?

'I saw you kissing her, how is not your  fault?', you asked feeling a tear roll down your face. You realized it wasn't angry that you were feeling it was sad.

This has happened to you before. With your last boyfriend. He said the exact same thing to you and then you caught him kissing the same girl again and you decided to break it.

'I was...', he tried to hold your hand but you pulled it away.

Next thing you know you were lying on your bed with Aomine over you holding your hands above your head and pinning you down so you couldn't move.

'Look I wasn't kissing her, okay? She kissed me all of a sudden out of nowhere and I happened to be the exact time you came out of the forest with the rest of your group. To be honest I wouldn't kiss her ever again not after what she did to me, that bitch'

This is the part that surprised you. What did he mean again?

He noticed the look on your face.

'She is my ex-girlfriend, and we broke up a few months back'

You nodded apprehensively. You knew what it was like to break up with someone.

'What did she do?', was the question that escaped your lips before you could stop yourself.

'She cheated on me, with one of my teammates', you could see his eyes tearing up'

You couldn't help but feel sorry for him, you knew the feeling and you wouldn't wish on anyone.

'So...do you forgive me?', he asked.

'Why are you asking me this I'm not your girlfriend, it's not like you cheated on me'

'But...I thought you like me'

'That doesn't make me your girlfriend'

'Well you are now'

'Wh...askdjdjd'

His lips hit yours. You wouldn't admit it but this was the moment you've been waiting for. You might not have known him for a long time but you really loved him.

~time skip~

It has been a month after what happened. You and Aomine started dating and everyone was happy for you.

You would meet him every day before school before you went to your classes, but he wasn't there today.

You texted him a couple of times but he wouldn't replie.

You were at your first class that day until you saw everyone look outside. You came up to the window to see Aomine there. With his (instrument) and you could hear him singing that song that you love. Your favorite song. The song that you recorded him playing in the music room.

After the last note (or chord) he looked for you in the crowd and blew you a kiss.

Guys I'm sorry it's not the best ending but it's the end of the story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. If you guys want a sequel just comment below but I'll be writing my exit fanfiction. If you guys want a sequel I'll write it after the next one. So if you like teen wolf or know someone who does you can tell them to come hear and read my next fic. Hope you guys have a great day or night whenever you're reading this and wish you guys all the best.

Our little secret (Aomine X Reader) [UNDER EDITING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara