Chapter 1

You walk into the halls of the school knowing it'll be the longest day of your life. The first day of school.

There were no people dancing everywhere and singing, there were actually just a bunch of teenagers yelling. You hated loud noises unless you were listening to (favourite band). You were ready for this day. Making preparations a whole month ahead. You were pretty much ready for a zombie apocalypse.

The only thing that kept you going to school was your best friend (best friends name).

'Hey', (b/f) shouted.

You looked around looking for the source of the noise. Suddenly (b/f) hugs you.

You were happy that (b/f) was here especially since you weren't the outgoing type. You knew you would never be as good as the other girls, but it didn't bother you much cause you would rather have people like you for who you really are. Even if it was just one person (and your mom).

You hugged (b/f) back and smiled for the first time today.

Your best friend was pretty good looking. She wasn't someone you would describe as sexy but she was cute.

'Guess what, guess what', she shouted.

You laughed and nodded for her to continue.

'I just saw the cutest guy ever. I accidentally bumped into him and he got all apologetic, and it was so adorable', she squealed.

You nodded for her to continue.

'You know I really expected a different reaction', (b/f) said pretending to be sad.

You laughed.

'Ok then what's his name?', you asked.

Her face lit up for a second but then she looked puzzled. Genius over here didn't even know his name.

'Oh well... I don't know his name, she said sadly,' but I do know he plays for this schools basketball team'.

Just then he bell rang. You were about to leave when (b/f) grabbed your wrist.

'I have and idea', (b/f) said with a smirk.

You knew that look didn't mean anything good and what you were about to do was either really dangerous, stupid, or both,

'We're going to go to the boys practice today after school', she said then ran off.

You wee about to protest but you didn't have the energy to go run after her. Although it wasn't a god idea you knew you weren't going to die(or at least that's what you were hoping).

You looked at you're schedule and saw you had math. During the entrance exams you did really well scoring a pretty good score of 91%.
You were shocked to hear that. Due to the good score you got you got put in the advanced math class.

You quickly looked at the map and found your classroom. You ran (or more like tripped every few steps) to your classroom. You managed to run into the classroom just a second before the bell rang.

That was the good news.

Bad news was you didn't look where you were running exactly and ended up running into a particularly tall someone.

You were about to trip until he grabbed your arm and kept you from falling.

'Nice job being late to your first class', he said with a smirk on his face.