1.

Tenten' POV
  I woke up to sunlight slightly creeping through the windows, birds singing their beautiful songs, and a kiss from my loved one sleeping right beside me.

  How I wish that's how I woke up, but life likes to slap reality onto me and say 'you're not living a fairytale so wake up!!!'

When I woke up, my body ached from working all day at the café, and with 4 hours of sleep life really was not pleasant right now.

When I finally took my covers off, and climbed out of my bed or more liked crawled, I groggily walked over to the shower to clean away the smell of sweat. I had been too exhausted to do it the night before.

After getting out of the shower, I brushed my hair, which took way too long in my opinion, I think I might cut it soon actually. I put it into two buns one being on each side of my head. Yeah I know it's a weird hairstyle but I like it, plus people have told me it was odd but cute. So why not?

  I do not wear makeup just because it was too much of a hassle and I did not really care for it anyways. I put on my sports bra and joggers, and set out my work clothes needed for later.

Feeling all refreshed I walked through my little apartment in downtown New York into my living room which was filled with a ton of sunlight. The wall was made up entirely of windows to let the light it, and then I went to start my morning stretches.

After finishing, I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. It just consisted of a fruit smoothie and a donut then decided it was time to go get ready for work.

Working at the café was amazing. It was one of those cute little places you could walk into and feel right at home or from straight out of a movie. Everyone there is so sweet.

Lee, a nerdy looking guy who is in a severe need of an eyebrow wax, and a new haircut because I'm sorry bobs are way out of style. He puts so much gel in it that when it snows he gets a "lovely," sparkling white hat. He's not the best looking guy around, but he's always full of energy and is the most caring and thoughtful person you will ever meet.

Kiba, is a guy who would end up being a crazy old dog man. Sometimes I swear he's part animal. He has short brown spiky hair, sharp pointed eyes and apparently what a lot of girls who come in, call cute little red dimples on him. He is crazy about dogs, but the most loyal friend you have. Get it cause he's like a dog. I am hilarious anyways, moving on.

The owner of the 4 Clover Café is Tsunade. She is quite a strict boss, but always helps out and I have actually grown to think of her as a mother figure in my life. She is a beautiful platinum blonde with a strange dark coloured diamond shaped birthmark on her forehead. She took over the café after a man named Asuma who went to live in Georgia with his wife, Kurenai and their baby that was on the way.

It is a neat little place, and as I was walking to the end of the hallway to get to the elevator I could not be more happier then to be working there. Although, it was a small bus ride away from my little apartment.

A little bell went off as I opened the café door as a pleasant smell of exotic coffees and teas hit me in my face. I walked to the back room waving a hello to Lee who was waiting on some regulars.

There was sort of a weird thing going on between all of them. Sakura a pinkette was with a blonde guy Naruto but she is head over heels for her best friend Sasuke. For some reason she decided to be with Naruto to forget about her feelings for him because she knows he'll never feel the same.

Hinata, a shy midnight hair girl was in love with Naruto. Although, she never did anything because she was took scared, Sakura is her best friend and who Naruto is in love with. In the middle of all this was Sasuke who looked like he couldn't care less about anything going on.

They were all college students from the school not too far from here.

As I wondered over the love web, and I walked back to put my uniform and start waiting on the few people who Lee couldn't handle all at once.

Putting on a smile and walking over to the first person and got prepared for the long day ahead.

Sometime later......

In the middle of making a frappé, I heard many girls scream along with a ton or camera flashes. I really could care less who caused so much attention besides the fact that they were walking into the café.

Me being my short little self I couldn't see who it was and just decided to continue with what I was doing.

"Hi, welcome to the 4 Clover Café! How may I help you?" I said looking down at the paper Lee just passed to me.

"Toffee Mocha" a deep, low rich voice said quite sternly.

Looking up about to tell off whoever had the audacity to be so rude I stopped completely out of breath.

The guy in front of me was something close to what a god looks like. From his sharp but pale features to his beautiful purple eyes and over 6' muscular build I was pretty sure I was just dreaming.

Although, I was snapped right back when I heard fingers snapping in my face.

"Do you mind doing your job? I have better places to be then wait for someone who doesn't know what they're doing." He said again in that low voice that I could listen to all day.

"How about you make it yourself then huh? I have better things to do then wait on people who think they know how to do everything!!!" I snapped right back with a smirk on my face when I saw his shocked expression.

'Good' I thought he needs someone to talk back to him.

"Tenten my beautiful friend will you just make it? You know how Tsundae gets." Lee yelled at me causing a bright red blush to spread over my face from embarrassment of what my friend had called me.

Making his drink as fast as I could so I could get this guy out of here I sat it on the table and watched him leave.

But for some reason he had a hint of smile and a small twinge of surprise in his eyes. I had a gut feeling this wouldn't be the last time I saw this rude and handsome stranger.

So here's the first chapter!!! Yeah go me and I hope you have all enjoyed it and feel free to give helpful criticism. A ton of thanks to GeekyWolf101 for helping me start and with writing the first chapter.

Bye my elephants!!