9;

//with the teams//

Laura's POV

Ross was standing in front of me and I looked at Maia, the bitch was glaring at me. I'll give her a reason to stare.

I got up, grabbed Ross by the neck, and as soon as our lips touched I heard gasps and felt people's stares.

Not gonna lie, he's a pretty good kisser.

Ross POV

Finally.

Laura's POV

I feel weird.

How long have we been kissing?

Why am I enjoying this?

Is he having an effect on me?

Am I crazy?

All these thoughts run through my brain so I pull away and when I open my eyes all I see is Ross with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.

I look at Maia and she's mad as hell right now.

I sit back down and so does Ross. I don't look at him but I can feel him looking at me.

Everyone remains silent.

This is so fucking awkward.

Maia looks at Andrea "You WHORE BECAUSE OF YOU MY BOYFRIEND HAD TO KISS SOME SKANK"

She got up about to attack Andrea but Kendall and Selena held her back.

"GO KILL YOURSELF, NO ONE LIKES YOU ANDREA RUSSET YOU'RE A WHORE AND YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT. DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF" She yelled.

They took her away and Andrea started tearing up and I ran to her and hugged her tight.

I whispered into her ear "It's going to be okay"

She was sobbing and whispering to herself over and over again "Nobody likes me"

I grabbed her face "Listen to me not everybody likes you, no one has to but the people who do they choose to. So please get that thought out of your head"

"I'm gonna go rest" She said in between sobs.

"You go do that" I said giving her a weak smile.

As she left Cole came and sat next to me.

"That was a hell of a show you put there Laura" Cole says.

"Yeah I know" I say chuckling.

"I don't see how you find this funny, nothing about this is funny. You kissed Ross" He said obviously mad.

"Cole chill it was a joke and a dare" I said.

"No Laura I can't 'chill' you freaking kissed him" He said raising his voice.

"IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING" I said yelling.

He rolled his eyes and left.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I sat down in the empty lobby.

Selena comes back down and sits next to me.

"You good?" She asks.

"Yeah just trying to take it all in" I say sighing.

"Well I'm here" She said.

"Thank you" I said on a lowered voice.

I linked my arm with hers and leaned my head on her shoulder.

We just sat in silence.

This was nice.

////////////////