3;

//Last period//

Laura's POV

As I was walking to my locker knocking from the janitors closet, I opened up to see who it was and to my surprise it was Ross.

"What the fuck are you doing tied up, is this some kind of sex thing you and Maia do?!" I asked laughing.

He glared at me and started mumbling and showing me his tied hands signaling me to untie him.

"Oh you want me to untie you?! Ha your funny" I said about to close the door but he stopped it with his foot and looked at me with those pleading eyes.

Ugh I bet he does this to get laid.

I roll my eyes and rip the tape off his mouth with some baby hairs coming out of it. I started laughing as he whined. Then I untie his hands.

"You wanna explain what happened to you?!" I ask trying not to laugh.

He comes out as we walk to my locker.

"Well I got paired up with Andrea Russett to raise a baby doll together and she thinks I'm sleeping with her" He said rolling his eyes.

"Well are you?!" I ask.

"Yes" He simply says.

I scoffed "Your a dog, I hate you"

He chuckled "If you hate me so much then why did you let me out"

I saw that smirk plastered on his face and I just wanted to slap it right out of his face.

I started thinking "Uhh... Because--"

Cole comes out of nowhere "Hey Laura, ready?!"

A sigh of relief comes through me. Thank you Cole so freaking much.

"Hey Cole I thought we could hang out today" Ross suggested.

"Nah man I can't today, I have to hang with Laura" He says sucking in the air.

"Oh why?!" He asked probably jealous.

"Project and plus she's my friend" He said.

I smiled at the thought of someone other than Selena calling me their friend. It's nice to hear that once in a while.

"Well I'm ready, lets go" I said.

Me and Cole left and I looked back to see ross flaming red.

I smirked.

As we got in his car I sighed.

"What's wrong?!" Cole asked.

"I'm bored" I said.

"Wanna do something crazy?" He asked.

I gasped and nodded "I'm listening"

"One word... rooftop" He said smirking.