7;

Laura's POV

We are now in the lobby where the teacher is telling us what game they have for us today.

"Okay, you guys have a free day today. Don't do anything stupid" She said.

"How about we go to a strip club?" I suggested.

"OOOOH YAY" Rydel screamed.

The teacher shook her head and walked away.

"Can we join?" Cole asked with the boys behind him.

Dove moved away from him and came next to me.

"Hmmm sure" Andrea said.

Dove rolled her eyes at her.

"Oh wait!" I said.

"What happened?" Everyone asked me.

"Andrea, Dove and Cole come with me" I ordered them. They stood there staring at me.

"You think you have a choice? NOW" I yelled.

They all walked up to me.

"Everyone go back to sleep ya look tired as shit we leave at 6PM" I told everyone while they cheered tiredly and walked to their rooms.

I went to my room as them 3 followed behind me.

"Okay Cole and Andrea sit in Coles bed and Dove go to the bathroom" I said.

Dove looked at me "But--"

"No buts, go to the bathroom Dove" I told her.

She pouted and went to the bathroom.

"Okay Cole Andrea. Anything you want to tell eachother?" I asked.

They looked at each other "Nope"

"How about you start off by telling eachother how you feel" I suggested.

Cole looks at Andrea and sighs "You're cute but not that cute"

She rolls her eyes "Cole I don't like you like that and I know you're like in love with Dove so.."

"Okay good DOVE COME OUT" I yelled.

She came out with her arms crossed.

"Sit next to Cole" I said.

She looked at me and shook her head fast.

"Dove it's early in the morning and you know that I'm not a morning person SO SIT YOUR ASS NEXT TO COLE AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD" I yelled.

She sat down next to Cole fast as Andrea started walking to the bathroom.

"Actually Andrea you can go now" I told her.

She nodded and walked out.

"Now I'm going to leave you two alone to handle this by yourselves. Can I trust you on that?" I asked.

"Yes" They both said.

"Good" I said and left the room.

Cole's POV

Me and Dove were just staring at me eachother not knowing what to say.

"Listen Dove I just want to make things clear" I said.

She nodded as in for me to keep going.

"I don't like Andrea at all, I was just helping her because her and Mitchell got into a fight. Andrea's a slut and we all know that, I would never get in bed with someone like her. Dove I want you , I really like you but if you're just going to keep acting like an emotional wreck then I'm sorry I can't be with you" I said.

"Can you blame me?!" She asked.

"Yeah I can actually" I said.

She slapped me.

"You're all over Laura all of the time and don't get me started on how much you stare at her, even when we're talking. And then I find you taking some girls' clothes off? You know what Cole I'm done with you. Someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you, someday you'll miss me like I missed you, someday you'll love me back but I won't love you anymore, someday you'll need me like I needed you AND IM NOT GONNA FUCKING BE THERE. You're the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don't forget that Cole." She said fighting back her tears.

I stared at her with sadness in my eyes.

"No you don't get to do that you don't get to be the sad one here YOU DON'T FUCKING DO THAT YOU HEAR ME?! YOU LEFT ME, YOU CHOSE NOT BEING WITH ME, SO YOU DON'T GET TO BE THE SAD ONE HERE. IM LEAVING, ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANTED? WELL THERE YOU GOT IT, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, SO STOP WITH THOSE PATHETIC SAD EYES AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT JUST HAPPENED" She yelled leaving.

I just sat there.

What the fuck did I get myself into?!

/////////////

Short chapter I know I'm sorry but I hope ya enjoyed it!!!

~Nicole