5;

//with Laura's group//

Laura's POV
Right now we're all in the van and I'm driving for the first hour with Selena by my side in the passengers seat.

"So how much time until we get there?" Dove asked.

"We literally just started driving" I said looking at we in the mirror.

She just pouts and leans her head against Coles shoulder.

I smirk and put my eyes on the road.

(Few hours later)
//with Ross' group//

Ross' POV

"YES I WANNA DO THIS NOW ROSS SO EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT A CHEATER YOU ARE" Maia yells.

"YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVEN'T CHEATED ON SOMEONE BEFORE" I say also yelling.

"This is gonna be a fun trip" Andrea said sarcastically.

"You little whore SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE OF YOU WE'RE ARGUING" Maia said yelling at her.

"You know what no no NO you are NOT going to do that you don't get to blame other people for you guys' stupid arguments and the stupid mistakes you make so STOP IT RIGHT NOW" Dylan said frustrated.

We rolled our eyes and sat stayed quiet.

"We're still talking about this later" She said.

"Too late me and Dylan are already sharing a room so there's no possible time we can talk sorry Maia" I said.

"We are?" Dylan asked confused.

"We are" I repeated giving him a look.

"Ohh yeah we are" He said chuckling nervously.

She rolled her eyes and started texting people.

Bitch.

//with Laura's team//
(Selena's turn to ride the van)

Selena's POV

So it was my turn to ride the van and Ryland and Rocky were arguing about who got the front seat next, I was having none of it.

"Listen to me you two you better shut down whatever the hell is going on back there before I stop this car and smack some you both so hard that you will remain unable to speak again, are we clear?" I said.

"Yes ma'am" They said giving eachother a nasty look.

"Good" I said.

"Wow Selena who would think someone that looks so nice could be so bitchy.. Nice" Rydel said giving me a high five.

I just laughed.

"Well we're here so.. Awe" I looked back to see Dove and Cole sleeping on eachother while Laura and Kendall also slept on eachother. The only people awake were Ryland, Rocky, Rydel and me.

Me and Rydel looked at them and then at eachother and then smirked.

I turned the engine back on and since they didn't have their seat belts I stopped the car with force which caused this m to bump into our seats.

We started laughing because Ryland and Rocky also fell toward.

"What the hell?" Dove said that rubbing her eyes.

"We're here!" Rydel said smiling.

"Guys are we gonna ignore the fact that Laura's still knocked out?" Kendall asked laughing.