Chapter 1

Autumn as Armani

(Monday)
Armani's POV

Dear dumb diaries LOL just kidding, and even if I did make a diary it wouldn't be dumb. I got up early with the sunshine and the birds chirping haha stupid birds woke me up! Today was the first day of me going to Beacon Hills High School I'm so excited.

"What should I wear?" I made a face and ran to my closet and opened it. Even though I have a lot A LOT of clothes I can't find anything to wear. That's when I saw it. Shining bright in my face and talking to me to wear it.

"You are beautiful!" I hugged the outfit smiling until I realized what I was doing. Wow ok I'm so weird today. I'm nervous but then I'm not! I grabbed my bra and panties that I absolutely love! I walked inside my bathroom and took a shower and washing my hair.

"Cause tonight, the stars are shining bright
The ride for you and I
No, it's not about luck
This is all about us, this is all about us
So why, don't we live if we're alive?
Gotta open up our eyes
No, it's not about luck
The
This is all about us, this is all about us." I sung to the song All About Us by Jordan Fisher. I got better at singing through out the years of my life. I even have a recording studio in my room, and I would put it on a empty CD and mail them to my friends back in Texas.

I got out the shower and put on my stuff and then my clothes. I looked in the mirror and I was looking really good. Black short sleeved shirt, black leather jacket, blue jeans with holes, and my Air Jordan's 3 blue. I did my hygiene, makeup, and straightened my hair. I brushed my teeth, put on dove deodorant, lotion, and perfume. I looked in the mirror and my hair stopped in the middle of my back. I checked the time and I still had an hour so I decided to do my nails colored black.

--30 Minutes Later--

I was now in my new black Mercedes SUV that I got last year. I was a Junior and I didn't know how people would react of a NEW girl. I'm actually happy today so whoever wants to get on my bad side better pray. I parked in the parking lot of course and got out. I locked my car and looked around. This school is so much different than my other school. This one is big but not wide MINE was wide but not big. If that makes since.

I started walking into the school taking some pretty big breathes. I saw some people looking at me making feel angry and uneasy. I saw some cheerleaders giving me dirty looks. I stopped and looked at them and made a face and gave them the finger. When they gasped all I did was smirk and walked inside the school. Today probably won't be so bad.

I went to the front office so I can get my schedule and get this over with. That's when the door opened making me turn my head seeing a cute boy! Not even cute he was HOLY SHIT! I need some of that. He's taller than me YASSS WIN WIN! I was a junior 5'4 yes I know WOOOOOW.

"Well hello Mr. Dunbar." The lady said and swear I was blushing like a mad man. I quickly checked him out and turned my head to the wall so they don't see and did a little happy cheer. I couldn't stop blushing and smiling! I took deep breathes and calmed myself that's until I heard his voice!

"Hey, you called me down Mrs?" I let out a squeak and hoped they didn't hear that. Oh please don't tell me you did not hear that!

"Are you ok Ms. Wyatt?" The lady asked and I cursed myself quietly.

"Oh yea yes I'm ok, just great." I said smiling still hiding my face from them.

"Alright then Mr. Dunbar I would like you to show Ms. Wyatt around and her classes, please." The lady said and that's when I started blushing more. CALM DOWN! I must be so red right now!

"Ok, are you ready?" He asked. Was he talking to me? WAS HE TALKING TO ME?! I think he was when nobody answered.

"Yea lets go." I said hearing my voice break. OH MY GAWD! I'm going crazy over someone I haven't even met yet! Well we just kinda did but whatever. I stood up and looked at the lady, her eyes went wide.