TSD 19: Whatever I want

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." She said softly.

He took her hand and led her to his car. Pharaoh grew jealous watching them walk off together. He knew KJ had pure intentions, but he couldn't help it. He went back inside and Lee Lee was celebrating her current achievement. 

"Proud of yourself?" Pharaoh asked her. 

"She deserved it. She fucked me over, I don't see why you care because she fucked you over as well." She tried to justify her actions. 

"Fuck that bitch!" Maree yelled, as she basically fell over. 

"Forget that drama..She's gone now, it's whatever." Samya pulled Pharaoh away.

He stayed the night, but he wasn't completely there. He couldn't have a good time knowing that Ka'Miko was hurt, knowing that he wasn't able to comfort her the way KJ could. 

"She's just unbelievable." Ka'Miko sighed, as she bit into a slice of pizza. 

KJ took her home, they ordered a pizza and he decided to stay with her and watch Netflix. 

"Don't let that bullshit get to you, you're better than that and I'm proud of you for not snapping." He said as he ate his. 

"She's still going to get hers. Trust and believe me KJ, I'm not about to let this shit fly by any means. Maybe not tonight but I'm telling you, that is just not something I can just let go. Like I wanna fuck that bitch up every time I see her." She explained. 

"I don't want you fucking around and doing something stupid, you know." He shrugged.

"It would be stupid if I didn't cut that girl's head off for even thinking of coming at me like that. Leiana knows me, that's why she knew I wasn't about to swing on her in that moment, but it's the new me, and the new me isn't about to put up with anything." She said. 

"Do what you gotta do, just don't be stupid, that's all I'm saying." He replied. 

She nodded, he started their TV show and they watched it together until she fell asleep. KJ picked her up, tucked her in and left. 

                                                           **

Pharaoh called KJ over to find out what happened with Ka'Miko once he had left with her. It's not like he didn't trust her or him, but he still was curious. 

"So what's up man?" KJ smiled as he took a seat. 

He already knew what Pharoah wanted but he wanted to just ease him into it. He knew his best friend better than anyone and he knew that Pharaoh was extremely jealous of Ka'Miko's relationship with him.

"Last night was crazy, huh?" Pharaoh began.

"I'm saying. I ain't fucking with Leiana no more, I hope she knows. I ain't even gon' talk to her about it, I don't have to, she's cut. You don't do that kinda shit to Kam and think everything's alright." He replied.

"What happened with her?" He asked.

"Whatchu mean?" KJ smirked.

"Like what happened after y'all left?" He reiterated.

"Oh well you know, we got back to the crib and we got into her bed.." KJ paused, noticing Pharaoh's anger. 

He bursted out laughing. 

"She was at the top, I was at the bottom."

"Don't fuck around.." Pharaoh warned him.

"I'm dead ass. She was laying at the top of the bed, and I was laying at the bottom. I ordered some pizza and we watched Boondocks til she knocked out." He shrugged.