31- The scariest thing

Start from the beginning

I gasp and his hands shove my shoulders harshly against the door, making it close. I look up in shock, having him so close to me, my breath hitches.

His eyes bore into mine, not expressionless anymore. He looks for a reason.

He looks for the promise, I gave him.

I still can't breathe and I can't blink. Not when Jungkook is standing only a few inches in front of me.

The longer I stare, the more tears form in my eyes and my lower lip starts shaking again. He glances down at me, his expression going hard.

And then, my heart clenches when a tear escapes his eyes.

And it bursts, when he curses under his breath and shoves his lips onto mine.

I fall, he catches me. I moan, desperate, as he pulls my body close, closer to his, till I can only feel him anymore.

My hands cling onto him and tears stream down my face as I kiss him back, answering his rough and angry kisses.

He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around him, inching even closer. He groans silently and bites down on my lip, making me get even weaker, when I can finally taste him on my tongue.

My hands on his neck and hair, pulling him closer and closer, I whimper as I missed this so much.

I have no breath left anymore, but I won't stop.

He keeps on kissing my lips and from desperate, it turns to passionate. I cry, when his lips start moving softer on mine, trying to keep up with his pace.

I cry, when his arms move tighter around my waist, leaving no space between us even more.

I cry, when he whispers out my name between the kisses, making me fall deeper and deeper.

I cry, because I'll hurt him once again.

"J-Jungkook..." I try to say but he doesn't listen. He keeps on kissing me, making me hurt so much.

I want this. I want him so much. I want him to kiss me, hold me like this forever.

But we can't be.

"... J-Jungkook..." I try again and he simply moves his hand into my hair, pulling on it, making me moan.

"... p-please... Jungkook...", I sob and then he stops, making me want to scream at him.

Don't stop. Kiss me again.

But he leans his forehead against mine, breath stopping when his eyes look up to mine, noticing the pain in them.

I stop too, when I see his tears on his cheeks, still falling.

He cups my face softly, making me whimper and starts to wipe my tears away with his fingertips.

No. Don't do that, please stop.

I lean into his touch, crying even harder and he sighs as he moves to kiss my cheek lightly.

"Jungkook... stop... please...", I manage to whisper out. But his hands are still on my cheeks, still wiping softly and carefully over them.

He doesn't say a word and what feels like an eternity, I finally look up to his face, my arms still clinging onto him and my legs still wrapped around him.

I don't know how, but he seems to know, what I'm going to say.

His gaze darkens although, he remains still. Then he leans his forhead against mine.

Defeated.

"Say it...", he whispers and my body starts shaking. He holds me tighter, his arms tighter around my form. Making it even harder.