3- Smack you.

I can't believe he's here.

I keep on smiling as I tug the girl behind me who got unexpectedly quiet. I can't hear the mumbling of talking of the other students anymore. I stop in the corridor as noone is here anymore. I turn to the girl, letting her hand go.

"Hear me out. I don't know what your problem is but guess what, I don't like getting spit in the face. Since I'm new here and I just want to live in peace and quiet, let's just forget about it, okay? I don't care if I don't know you and you don't know me, but I promise you, if you dare to raise a finger against me, I will not hesitate to smack your head."

"Smack my head?"

"Yeah, smack your head."

She just nods and I eye her suspiciously. Why is she so quiet? I furrow my eyebrows and bow down a little so I can see her face.

A smirk appears on her lips and her eyes bore into mine as she lifts her head up.

"You have no idea." She smirks in disbelief, almost chuckling.

"What?" I mutter, taken aback by her sudden gaze. I shift a little, stepping a tiny step back. She looks scary.

"You have no idea how it works in this school." She steps closer and closer, my back soon hits the locker.

"Do you actually think, you have any right to say anything to me? Do you think, you can play hero here, saving all the cowards and idiots in this school? Do you think you can step in MY way?", she slams one hand next to my shoulder.

"DO YOU KNOW ME?", she almost screams at me while I flinch back, as she slams her other hand next to me.

"Halla, Halla. You don't know shit." She grabs my shoulder and pushes me against the locker. I try to shove her off of me but it doesn't work. Her nails dug deep into my skin and as I finally get her off, she just smirks again, then simply walks off.

I groan in frustration, letting out a heavy breath. Definitely anger issues.

Just what have I gotten myself into. Why can't you just simply stay quiet, Halla.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand still for a few minutes, trying to gather my thoughts, as the school bell rings.

I make my way to class. History. Great.

Surprislingly, I immediately find it. I wait until the other students get in the class, trying to ignore their curious gazes on me. I can't stand still though. My hand is wrapped around my backpack as I awkwardly stand in the corner, waiting till everyone is in class.

I roll my shoulders, trying to get rid of the stiffness and let out a deep sigh.

I am about to relax a little but stiffen up immediately as I see another person making their way towards me.

I try not to blush as I see it's the guy, who saved me yesterday, who watched me just a moment ago. He doesn't  look up as he walks down the corridor. His hair is a little messed  up, like yesterday. I can't see his eyes.

Fuck why does the school uniform look so good on him.

I try not to make a grimace, as I cringe again at my own thoughts. I breathe in deeply, adverting my gaze elsewhere as I quickly try to compose myself, then I watch him again.

He doesn't notice me standing there until he almost opens the door. As his hand is about to turn the door knob, he sees me out of the corner of his eyes and flinches a little. He raises an eyebrow.