7- Monster

This will be a very Emo chapter later on, so put on some sad music, to get over it without cringing too much ;)

Also long ass chapter ahead. Let's goo!

(I just recently 'found' Damien Rice, and I'm currently obsessed with his CDs, especially this song^)

-----------------------

"Thank you", I mumble.

Then I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

He stiffens up for a second and I immediately regret it.

Oh no. What have I done what have I done what have I done what have I done shit shit shit what have I done what have-

But then I feel a pair of arms hesitantly snaking around my waist and I feel him burying his head next to mine.

My eyes shoot open.

His body is pressed to mine and I feel warm inside. Noone has ever hugged me like that before.

He breathes in deeply and I feel shivers running down my spine. His scent clouds my mind.

What happened to the I hate you?

Then, as soon as I close my eyes, he abruptly lets go and steps back.

"Take care", he mumbles and leaves through the now opened door. I just stand there and watch him going. I snake my arms around my body. His arms were so warm.

Then I smile when I leave too.

------------------------------------------------------

Good thing this was the last period for today.

I wait for Hyu Jin a couple of minutes in front of the gate but she doesn't turn up, so I just decide to leave.

The walk back to my house goes by faster, as I keep on thinking of Jungkook. I facepalm myself twice, as I can't seem to get him out of my head.

I really can't help but smile.

He's pretty weird. But then again, I am too.

I open the door and grin. I run, more limp to my grandma, hugging her.

"Ohhhh, aigooo, what happened to you?", she frowns when she sees my state.

"Ah, it's nothing!", I pipe out when I hug her again.

She shakes her head on my weird behaviour and takes the bag of food off of my arm. I leave to knock on mom's door.

"Mom?", I ask silently, not wanting to disturb her. But she sits up on her bed and flashes me a small smile.

"What is it, Halla, sweetie? How was your first day at school?", she asks tiredly.

I still stand at the door, the doorknob in my hand.

"It was good, Mom. Really good." I smile towards her. "We are cooking something for dinner. If you want, we can get you, when it's ready."

"Okay", she smiles.

"Okay?", I ask her.

"Yeah. Okay, sweetie. Just give mommy a few more minutes."

I nod and close the door, when she lies down again.

---------------------------------------------------------

When we're done with dinner, I sit down at the table and do my homework.