9- Kiss

He just points with his finger at his lips and smirks.

"Kiss."

My eyes widen and I bend a little back when I realize how close Jungkook is standing to me.

"W-what?"

"A kiss." He smily states again and he looks at me innocently.

Yeah, right. I swallow harshly.

"Stop fucking with me."

I mumble while breathing out the air, I held in and try to relax my shoulders. I let out a short laughter.

He just lifts his eyebrows and looks at me with these cute eyes, pouting a little as he steps closer to me.

"What makes you think, I don't mean it?"

And he steps a step closer. I still sit on the chair. His knees touch mine now and my gaze shoots up to meet his glowing eyes. His knee brush softly against mine.

"Go away", I mumble, not able to stop staring back at him. He hovers over me now and my breath is stuck in my throat. My heart beats faster and faster, when his scent suddenly clouds my mind.

So sweet.

"You promised me." His voice is husky and almost a whisper. It makes shivers run down my spine.

He puts his both hands slowly on the table behind me and hovers even closer. I flinch when he is just a few inches away from me.

His breath is now directly at my lips while his eyes switch from mine to my lips, my eyes doing the same.

His hot breath brushes my lips and I part them slowly. My eyes flutter a little.

"I don't want to kiss you." I whisper but he doesn't move. He simply inches even closer, if that's possible.

His knees are still touching mine as I shiver under his gaze which now lingers on my parted lips only.

I feel myself getting drowsy from his sweet breath and let out a shaky one.

"I don't... want... to kiss you." I whisper again, almost inaudible.

He also lets out a shaky breath and puts one hand on my neck, then pulling me closer.

His lips brush mine softly and I let out a little sigh when he inches closer again, ready to feel his soft lips against mine.

And then the bell rings.

I shoot my eyes open, only to see his startled look an push him back immediately. He looks at me with big eyes, confused and-... something else.

I pick up my backpack and turn to leave. I can still smell his breath, still feel his lips on mine and feel his soft hand on my neck. My knees are weak from him leaning against them and I can't breathe properly.

I turn around to see Jungkook looking at the floor, fiddling with his fingers. He still looks startled and... and?

I don't know what to do with my hands. I just want to run up to him and bury them in his hair.

I close my eyes for a second, helping me to gather myself.

"Jungkook?"

I then whisper silently. His head immediately shoots up.

He's so beautiful.

I can hear the other students on the hallway.

"I-... I think you're really talented... like dancing-wise... and singing-wise..."