31- The scariest thing

Walking down the street, it is the scariest thing, I've ever experienced.

Scarier, than the first time, I said goodbye to him.

I have to say goodbye to Jungkook again?

This will destroy me. I already know that.

I'm nervous. That's an understatement. My heart is beating out of my chest, as if it already knows, that it will be broken all over again.

But I miss Jungkook so much.

This will only make it worse.

I walk past my own home, well, not anymore. There's light inside. It already starts to become dark.

It's a peaceful night. I'll have to go visit mom and granny afterwards. I wonder, what it will be like, when I'm living in Busan. Will I see granny often?

I erase the thought out of my head and focus on the path in front of me.

My feet are slowing down.

I see the light of the street lamp and almost smile for the welcoming sight. Almost.

If my heart weren't beating so fast right now.

I look to Jungkook's house, slowly making my way up there but as soon as I climbed the stairs and extend my hand to knock, I stop.

Is this a good idea? It will hurt both of us even more.

I wonder, if he still likes me. If 5 months was enough to get over me. If what Hyu Jin said means, that he hates me now.

I know one thing. And that's, even if I try to deny it, even if I try to forget about him, I'm still crazy and madly in love with Jungkook.

I let out a shaky breath and close my eyes.

I count to ten.

And then I knock.

Feeling everything stop, I hear his steps on the wooden floor behind that door. It takes him 5 seconds to open the door.

The door flungs open and everything stops.

My lips part.

He still looks the same. Like I had him saved in my mind. His skin so bright, giving off that soft glow, his strong arms in a white normal shirt, like he owns a hundred of them. His lips still with this soft tint of pink on them, his hair still and forever messed up.

I've seen him so much in the magazines, in TV.

But nothing comes near to when I look into his eyes now.

It knocks all the breath out of me, making my knees go weak when I watch his gaze turn from surprised to expressionless.

His breath comes out shaky and his arm falls down to his side, as he keeps staring into my eyes. My mouth opens and closes as I look at him.

I'm not able to find out, what the expression on his face is.

I breathe, as much as it's possible. My lower lip quivers.

"H-hi."

He stares down at me for a second. I see him flinching at the sound of my voice. His lips part for a second and he furrows his eyebrows for a second. He looks confused for a second.

For a second.

Then, against everything, I expected, he pulls me into his arms, pulling me inside the house.